Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
- Conduct pre-trip / walk-around safety inspections, complete daily Field Level Hazard Assessments.
- Follow instructions from supervision and be able to work in a team environment.
- Understand industrial concrete forming and engineered forming systems to accurately build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers, and other structures
- Check completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Build hoardings and temporary shelters
- Fill out and understand an equipment logbook
- Ensure the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment.
- Ensure that work is completed during regular hours.
- Must have 4 or more years of civil construction experience
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Must have a Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket or be a Registered Carpenter Apprentice. Non-ticketed carpenters must provide proof of hours relevant to the carpentry trade
- Fall Protection ticket
- Confined Space ticket
- Lift ticket
- Civil Construction: 4 years (required)
- Confined Space ticket (required)
- Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket (preferred)
- Fall Protection Ticket (required)
- AWP/EWP Ticket (required)
About Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.:
Matrix Labour Leasing is a full-service recruitment agency specializing in the placement and administration of the skilled trades workforce all across Canada. We have been in business for over nineteen years and have placed over 4,000,000 employment-hours in the Canadian workforce. We have been recognized as one of Alberta Venture’s Fast Growth 50 and as a Leader of Tomorrow by Business in Calgary. As a leader in our industry, Matrix remains committed remaining cutting edge of the Full Service Temporary/Permanent Placement model as well as best in class managed services in Payroll and Back Office Support. We are proud to serve the following industries: Industrial Construction Commercial Construction Oil and Gas Manufacturing Warehousing Hospitality Healthcare Pipeline Construction
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.