Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Location: Any MASC Service Centre
(There may be an opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement.)
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Reporting to the Corporate Projects and Architecture Manager, the Solutions Architect is responsible for designing and presenting technology solutions to address MASC business challenges. The Solutions Architect works in partnership with business stakeholders and technology staff to ensure that business and technology solutions are complete, integrated, and in alignment with MASC’s strategy and technology roadmap.
MASC values excellence, integrity, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement, and development of all employees.
MASC has five core competencies: communication, decision making, initiative & innovation, leadership, and organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
- Experience over multiple IT areas such as cloud-based application development, application integration, business analysis, and IT infrastructure.
- Experience designing solution architectures and developing integration solutions for complex business applications.
- Experience analyzing and assessing technology solutions against business and technical requirements.
- Experience modeling and developing conceptual, logical, and technical architectures including documentation.
- Ability to translate highly complex and ambiguous problems into actionable components.
- Ability to demonstrate Data Modeling and Database Design skills.
- Ability to model business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Experience creating business cases, is considered an asset.
- Experience managing projects using project management methodologies, is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of IT network security strategies and systems, is considered an asset.
- TOGAF methodology certification, is considered an asset.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
SALARY: $71,851 – 94,093 per annum (under review)
CLOSING DATE: March 29, 2023
APPLY IN WRITING TO:
MASC –Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $71,851.00-$94,093.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brandon, MB
Application deadline: 2023-03-29
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.