Your main responsibilities:
- Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Service, Repair, Welding, Overhaul, Machinery installation.
- Maintaining machinery and equipment, Adjusting machinery and equipment, Start-up and testing, Shutdown operations, Troubleshooting, Bearing, seals and packing, Operation of computer-controlled equipment, Welding, Hydraulics.
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions, Repair and replace defective machinery parts, Maintenance or set-up, Perform routine maintenance work on machinery, Install machinery and mechanic equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, Reading electrical, mechanical and hydraulics schematics, Document use, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Customer service oriented, Continuous learning.
- Ability to lift 25kg, work from heights, and varying work environment conditions
- Type of Machinery and Equipment: Feed mill, Conveyers, Pumps and compressors, Grinders, Welding equipment, Heat exchangers, Automated systems, Electrical and electronic controls, Power tools, Fans and blowers, Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic systems
- 2+ years experience
- College / vocational or technical training
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Must be safety conscious
- Skill to troubleshoot solutions when problems arise
- Excellent team player
- Great communication skills
- Must be punctual and personable
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer you:
- You will be entitled to one (1) week of paid vacation when you have completed a three (3) month initial probation and a second week of paid vacation when your six (6) month probation is completed.
- Hiring bonus of 500,00$
- Complete range of benefits: Group insurance, RSP, Bonus Program, Employee and Family Assistance Program, Telemedecine, Workwear, etc.
- Annual performance-based bonus up to 5% of the eligible employee’s base salary and a recognition program to reward employees for their years of loyal service.
- A welcoming, warm, stimulating work environment focused on customer service.
- A fun and dynamic team that works hard and who also knows how to relax and have fun.
- A company with human values.
- Continuing education.
Schedules available :
Monday-Friday (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
Monday-Thursday (2:00 pm – 12:30 am) with evening premium : $0,50/hour
Friday-Sunday (6:30 am – 7:00 pm) with weekend premium : work 36 hours get paid 40
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $34.20-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.