Westmoreland Mining LLC
Logistics Coordinator Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Logistics Coordinator in our company, Westmoreland Mining LLC. This vacancy is based in Estevan SK. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator Job
Company: Westmoreland Mining LLC
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Estevan SK
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage inventory and shipping logistics for the activated carbon and char plant
- Manage all aspects of the domestic coal sales business, from initial customer contact through billing
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly production and shipping reports
- Monitor product inventory levels and advise supervisors of product changes required for inventory management
- Calculate and distribute weekly forecast updates for production and sales
- Coordinate with customers and shipping partners to ensure timely delivery of shipments
- Coordinate with customs broker for clearance of cross border shipments
- Coordinate shipping of product samples to external labs
- Coordinate and monitor shipments with CP Rail
- Create Carload Shipping Instructions for all cars being shipped with CPR
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.