Full Job Description
Hero Care has a proven track record in providing our contract/travel nurses with a variety of exciting, positive and unique working experiences with our clients. Our team is now expanding our staffing services to provide quality technology healthcare services to Hospitals and Long Term Care facilities across Ontario and are in need of a full time VP of Marketing to assist us with this growth! .
We are seeking a Vice President of Demand Generation to establish a world-class demand generation capability for a high-growth B2B SaaS category leader.
This is a high-impact role, reporting directly to the Chief Business Officer.
The ideal candidate has proven experience creating successful demand generation strategies, has overseen international execution for a health care b2b SaaS company. The right candidate must have expert knowledge of customer segmentation, channel campaign strategy (inbound and outbound), nurturing leads and prospects through the buyer journey, and establishing and optimizing against target metrics to drive a predictable pipeline.
In this role you will:
- Design multi-touch demand generation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, including all digital strategy, nurture campaigns, retargeting, dynamic website content and account based marketing strategies
- Nurture buyer intent to create and deliver qualified leads, and increase conversion rates and velocity between stages in the buyer journey
- Bring ideas to market fast with effective campaigns – led by a data-driven
- Establish attribution models in partnership with Marketing Operations and Data & Analytics partners to establish a roadmap to use real business outcomes to inform future growth strategies
- Recommend and oversee digital media planning, buying, and optimization to support campaign strategies
What positions you for success:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in growth marketing/demand generation
- B2B SaaS demand gen expertise and being passionate about bringing inspiring, effective campaigns to market
- Strong knowledge of business analytics and obsessed with metrics and results. Proven success in generating high-quality demand to drive business growth
- Inquisitive team leader, with a testing mindset and a desire to optimize for efficiency
- Knowledgeable of funnel metrics and how to drive consistent predictable pipeline for sales
- Loves to build, test, learn, and optimize, using data & analytics to inform strategies
- You’re mission-driven, enthusiastic about learning and development, and excited to work across the org to scale a growing company
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 – $200,000.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.