The Virtual Sales Representative will be responsible for communicating with healthcare professionals on educating and detailing the unique product. With the right attitude and energy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to build their own career.
- Places outbound phone calls on behalf of the client to key healthcare professionals and delivers; key selling messages and continuous support to increase sales;
- Capture key information discussed during calls in the CRM;
- Deliver key selling messages to physicians and pharmacists based on client approved call guide;
- Manage relationships with the key influencers, client and all Ashfield business units through; regular touch points to ensure program KPIs are delivered and to attain call activity metric and sales goals;
- Maintain existing business and promote additional services by providing insights to the team and provide solutions to the client’s needs;
- Self-sufficient and highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities to proper manage their territory and meet call expectations;
Job Holder specification:
- Fluently Bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- Bachelor’s degree required, science preferred;
- Experience in sales an asset (minimum 1- 2 years);
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or healthcare industry
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external business units;
- Proven sales track record of goal achievement and ability to analyze sale trends;
- Able to prioritize and plan territory coverage;
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial skills;
- Energetic and self-motivated;
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment;
- Established reputation as a top performer with high integrity;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills;
- Tech and digital savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.