Newfoundland & Labrador English School District -
Full job description
COMPETITION #: 2324-31578-04SS
COMPETITION END DATE: September 26, 2023 12:00 PM
LOCATION(S): Menihek Excessive College · 613 Lakeside Drive · Labrador Metropolis · A2V 2W9
The Utility Employee I is accountable for the day by day cleansing of colleges; together with mopping of flooring, cleansing of washrooms, school rooms, home windows, and so forth. The Utility Employee I additionally operates tools related to cleansing duties. This place will probably be accountable for snow clearing and ice management. Different associated duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or equal
- Current expertise in a industrial cleansing surroundings
- Data of cleansing procedures, supplies and tools
- Data of Office Hazardous Materials Info System (WHMIS)
- Bodily skills in step with necessities of the job
- The power to work as a group participant and independently
- Dependable transportation
The NL English College District is dedicated to using a various workforce and encourages all certified candidates to use. A Police Data Examine with a Weak Sector Question, from the native police authority will probably be required. Solely these chosen for an interview will probably be contacted.
Wage as per the NAPE Collective Settlement (CG-19: $20.05 – $21.64 per hour) Plus Relevant Shift Differential.
REMINDER: Digital eOFFERs solely with 24 hour expiration – candidates should monitor their e-mail accounts.
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.