St. John Ambulance
St. John Ambulance Ontario (SJCO) is offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified and ambitious individual to take the role of Training Operations Coordinator for our SJCO operations in Southwestern Ontario (SWO). Based out of London, Ontario the successful candidate will provide oversight to SJCO training operations within the SWO Region through the administration and delivery of approved first aid and applied health and safety training.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Oversight and training of Client Services Representatives
- Ensure appropriate coverage of training operations
- Coordination of Instructors’ course schedules and course supplies to ensure an effective implementation of the scheduling process
- Training program quality assurance, new course implementation and training expansion
- Manage all aspects of the training operations for the SWO Region
- Manage the regional team of Client Services Representatives ensuring highest levels of client service is being met.
- Build training course calendars for the SWO region and coordinate first aid Instructors for all courses
- Maintain the first aid instructor base, initiating quality assurances and recruitment as necessary to maximize course offerings. Evaluate Instructor performance, respond to Instructor concerns and maintain accurate instructor files
- Respond to new first aid instructor inquires, guiding them through the process of becoming an instructor with St. John Ambulance, conduct interviews and orientation
- Evaluate the profitability of courses based on participant volumes and branch standards using tools provided
- Ensure Microsoft D365 database and course calendars up to date with current course offerings and accompanying information
- Respond to client or student issues/complaints in a timely manner and implement solutions
- Ensure control of inventory of training course supplies, training equipment and sales items, or provide oversight to a designate
- Liaise with the Executive Director on new course offerings, satellite location opportunities, financial management and reporting on training department
- Contribute to creative process. Present ideas for increasing sales, improving client service or system efficiencies and provide further support as required
- Participate in selection, on-boarding, administration of employee evaluations and provide report to the Executive Director.
- Provide oversight to ensure timely Client Services Representatives projects are completed according to deadlines including renewal notices, leads and other course related promotional activities as needed
- Provide oversight to the Client Services Representatives on invoicing issues and provide training as needed
- Other duties as required by the Executive Director
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong client service focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
This job profile reflects the general details considered necessary to perform the principal functions and shall not be construed as an interpretation of all work requirements inherent in the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,500.00-$61,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.