Fountain Tire|Fountain Tire
Tire Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Tire Technician in our company, Fountain Tire. This vacancy is based in Prince George British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Tire Technician Job
Company: Fountain Tire
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Prince George British Columbia Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-22
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Tire Technician Job Detail
Come start a career with Fountain Tire Prince George as a Tire Technician! We are willing to train interested applicants who are looking for a career in the Automotive Industry and love to work with their hands.
What do we offer?
- On the job training
- Full time opportunity
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers in a clean, safe and respectful environment
- Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime during our busy seasons (spring and fall)
- Competitive wage, benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
- The opportunity for growth into apprenticeships and leadership positions – own your own Fountain Tire store!
You will be responsible for
- Installing, balancing, rotating, and repairing passenger and light truck tires and wheels
- Resetting and repairing tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Maintaining tire service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Completing specialty tire work
- Operating company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
What does it take to get on track?
- Some experience in an automotive shop would be great, but candidates with a proven track record as a labourer or in a warehouse environment will be considered.
- A working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires, specialty tire services and wheels is an asset
- A customer-service focus with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to consistently lift 25 kilograms
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.