Michael Page CA
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for the development of relationships with existing and new customers.
- This is a full-time, hybrid (home-based) role that requires frequent field visits (to clinics, hospitals, pharmacies).
- Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, you will lead the business growth in your assigned territory.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers and accounts including healthcare professionals, hospitals, drug stores & regional wholesalers.
- Creating awareness for products and services within clinics and pharmacies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
- 1-3 years of sales experience in dermatology industry / healthcare/ pharmaceuticals / medical devices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Specialty experience (dermatology, skin care) preferred.
- Ability to build relationships with the key decision-makers.
- Our client is a reputed Canadian pharmaceutical and medical device company. They have been in the business for more than four decades.
- They specialize in the development & marketing of dermatology products to the healthcare community.
- Base Salary: CAD 65-75k + Bonus
- Health benefits.
- Travel/ Business expenses covered (mileage, office supplies, travel, etc.)
- Excellent opportunities for career growth/development
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.