Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
We are currently looking for a temporary Porter. Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance, the Porter’s role is to carry out janitorial tasks according to a written sanitation program in order to maintain GMP compliance within the plant and to perform other duties as required.
- Carry out tasks associated with the Sanitation Program according to the site’s Sanitation Manual
- Clean the general plant – sweep/vacuum/mop, offices, washrooms, change rooms, and warehouse
- Maintain the lunchroom daily (making coffee/tea, dishes, etc.)
- Waste removal – pharmaceutical waste pick-up, garbage, recycling
- Work in co-operation with plant security
- Escort contractors as required
- Be flexible to cover various shifts and be available for on call duties as needed
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma
- Previous janitorial experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on a rotating shift
- First Aid certification is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.