Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
We are currently recruiting for temporary full-time Packagers to join our team.
- Inspects, packages, and final packs product ensuring quality standards are achieved.
- Maintains cleanliness of the packaging area as required.
- Completes relevant documentation completely and accurately.
- Strictly adheres to Standard Operating Procedures, safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices in all aspects of the operation and cleaning of the area.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to follow written procedures and complete accurate documentation..
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and a proven commitment to excellent product quality.
- Capable of working all shifts and meeting the physical demands of this position, including extended periods of standing, reaching and lifting.
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance sampling and testing, RFT and PTID training and operating bottle filling lines is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.