SIA Innovations Inc.
TECHNOLOGY SALES LEADER – GTA
(with potential to grow territory to Ontario and Western Canada)
Portfolios : All portfolios from IBM (Data & AI, Automation, Security, AiOps, Cloud, Sustainability)
Total Target Compensation (OTE) : 245K$ CAD (Base salary 112K$)
Benefits : Group insurance, retirement plan, DPSP (deferred profit sharing) and other wellbeing programs.
- Minimum of 8 years of previous work experience in a Solution Consultant/Sales Engineer role or experience working with technology in a business environment.
- Demonstrated track record of success in B2B technology sales, with a focus on acquisition new logos/clients in Ontario / Western Canada.
- Practical experience in consultative selling of technology services/projects and complex high-value solutions to C-level executives and D-level leaders.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the AI & Cloud market in order to consult and advise clients. (Training on IBM’s AI & Cloud offerings is provided).
Education : Bachelor’s or Master’s in relevant field.
Start date : March 20, 2023
Status : Permanent full-time employee
Place of work : Remote and onsite at clients for face-to-face meetings.
Candidate must live within 50 kilometres of downtown Toronto (M5J 2S1).
Travel : up to 10% annually
Technology Sales Leader
The Opportunity- Business Re-imagineering
The accelerating rise of AI-Powered Automation is driving demand for next-generation technology and services. SIA is uniquely positioned to create value for its customers, who are the top 400 businesses and public sector organizations in each of our target markets: Quebec, Ontario, the Caribbean, and the US (expanding from the US Western Coast).
We create value for our customers by guiding and accompanying them through their journey to the Virtual Enterprise. We help them build sustainable business operations by transforming them into cognitive enterprises, building digital twins of their organizations so they can digitally reinvent themselves, and building extended intelligent workflows. We deliver high-value, complex solutions and services through our four innovation studios: The Ai Factory, Ai for Business Automation, Ai for Sustainable Ops, and Secure & Resilient Ai Ops.
Your Value-based Contribution
SIA is looking for a talented, creative and passionate Business Technology Lead for our expansion in Western Canada starting in Ontario. The successful candidate will help drive our continued growth by leveraging their business, technology, and creativity skills for value creation, sales, account management and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a solid background in developing and executing sales strategies to secure new clients while developing strong and lasting customer relationships. We offer exciting work with leading-edge technologies, a highly collaborative work environment and an attractive compensation package.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a cross-functional team that creates value and is committed to deliver a co-creation experience that accelerates our clients’ digital transformation journeys.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and nurture your network of contacts through continuous F2F and social selling activities.
- Align and collaborate with the IBM sales team to develop account plans for high-touch target accounts starting in GTA (with potential of expansion to Ontario & West).
- Prospect to identify, qualify, progress and close sales opportunities for digital reinvention & transformation projects, products and services.
- Participate in agile delivery teams to ensure project success, business value and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate value creation conversations and workshops to align transformative IT solutions with clients’ desired business outcomes, supported by IBM technologies and SIA services.
- Evaluate solution feasibility and viability; develop and present business cases.
- Understand our solution and service offerings, so that you can clearly articulate value propositions relative to the client’s business context.
- Leverage your industry experience and insights to incorporate trends, pain points, and market directions into solution definitions.
- Partner with our extended sales team and the client to define issues and co-create solutions that solve the client’s business challenges by leveraging IBM technologies.
- Demonstrable application of business and commercial acumen, communicated at all levels, to show the operational impact and financial value of technological solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that are equally engaging, compelling and influential.
- Confidence to engage new customers and deliver an elevated experience.
- Motivation to achieve sales, business objectives and high client satisfaction.
- Aptitude to utilize selling technologies to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities.
- Leadership to ask open-ended questions that assess clients’ technology needs to address business challenges.
- Demonstrated team collaboration and navigating different communication styles.
This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Our Mission, Vision, Culture and Core Values
At SIA Innovations, you’ll join a team in a fast-paced environment that is focused on delivering the “gift of time” to our customers through AI-Powered Automation. We continuously reimagine new ways of leveraging business, technology, and creativity to create value & sustainability, and strive to be the best purposeful agility partner for our IBM clients.
We want to make digital technologies more affordable for our clients. We believe in growth through innovation and equitable sharing with our employees. We’re committed to our core values of value creation, client service, servant leadership, sustainability, and teamwork.
If you like what we stand for and are ready to embrace our culture and core values, you’ll love working at SIA!
** Candidates must have experience in sales of consulting services & projects. Or previous experience with IBM portfolios of products. **
** All candidates not living within driving distance of downtown Toronto will not be considered. **
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $112,000.00-$245,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Describe your experiences in converting Marketing Leads (MQL) to opportunities (SQL).
- Describe your experiences in determining the likelihood of lead conversion and opportunity closing.
- Describe your experiences with sales presentations and demos.
- Describe your experiences with closing deals to create new customers.
- Describe your experiences with nurturing accounts post-sale.
- Describe your experiences with upselling and cross-selling.
- Describe your experiences with renewal sales.
- Describe your experiences collaborating with a vendor sales teams (channel) on territory planning and opportunity progression.
- Describe your experiences in consultative sales for complex high-value IT solutions.
- Describe your experiences as a hunter in B2B sales of technology solutions/services.
- What is your knowledge level of IBM products and solutions? (Business Automation, Integration, Security, AiOps & Observability, Sustainability)
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- complex high value consultative sales in B2B technology: 8 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-03-20
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.