WPCI specializes in smart phone and tablet solutions, technology consultation for hosted and managed solutions, corporate wireless account management, business land-line and Internet Solutions, and GPS services for personnel, vehicle and asset tracking.
About the position:
We are currently seeking a Customer Service and Order Processing Associate to join our growing team to drive both individual and company success, to process orders for corporate clients. This role requires excellent attention to detail, a sense of urgency, the ability to manage multiple streams of information and projects, working in a high-volume environment with strong communication skills. Get more out of a career at Wireless Personal Communications by joining the team today!
· Provide quality and efficient customer service to all customers
· Process and enter on RQ4 POS, FastAct orders received online and email
· Verify and execute order changes and cancellations received from customers
· Verify and apply special discount on promotional prices to orders
· Responsible to process corporate accounts F to ROI approved pricing
· Investigate and resolve issues concerning sales discrepancies including pricing or credit notes
· Follow up on outstanding customer requests
· Collaborate with Account Executives to respond to their day-to-day requests.
· Reviews, understands and able to maintain knowledge of company and market promotional elements
· Responds to all clients in a timely manner and in accordance to their service kevel agreement.
· Resolve client problems at early stages by anticipating potential issues before they occur and being resourceful
· Perform all other duties as assigned such as tracking and reporting
· This role will have access to sensitive areas of the company and to sensitive and confidential information. As such, this individual must be trustworthy and maintain a signed certificate of confidentiality on file.
· This role will report directly to Corporate Client Support Team Leader.
· College Diploma preferred with 2 years of customer service experience in a high call volume atmosphere is strongly preferred.
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Expert on the Microsoft Office suite, especially Office and Excel, proficient in 10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must.
· Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills including outstanding telephone presence.
· Proactive, problem solve and ability to manage ambiguous situations and provide a solution for the client
· Self-motivated, accountable approach combined with a strong sense of teamwork.
· Manage client relationships
· Flexible work hours as overtime is required on a sporadic basis
What we Offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision,
Interested applicants should submit their resume for consideration. Our hiring process includes phone screening and one in-person interview, background/reference checks. While we value every candidate’s interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Wireless is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place; if you require any accommodation, please advise in your application so we may coordinate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,500.00-$42,500.00 per year
- Dental care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Order fulfillment: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-20
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.