Solutions 4 Talent
Our client, a rapidly growing SaaS company in the ESG (Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance) and Health & Safety is currently looking for a remote Technical Support Engineer to join their team. You will be working with clients all over the globe! You will be in charge of installation and support of the organization’s customized software, with both internal and external clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- 100% remote / work from home
- Work with international clients
- Fast-growing company with potential for permanency
- Collaborative organization – receptive to new ideas
What will you be doing:
Support and installation of all company software versions and conducting IIS administration and troubleshooting, SQL administration and Troubleshooting.
- Performance monitoring, maintenance plans, setting up replications, access control
- Installation with patches and service packs
- Monitoring of systems using Azure applications
- Provide internal and external client support to stakeholders
- Disaster recovery
- Maintenance of several applications: websites and FTP Server, test environments and servers, backups, system administration, maintaining vendor relationships, improving system performance, upgrades and future technologies and more.
- Assist users and support software.
Technical Requirements – Required
- MS SQL Server 2008 or Higher
- MS Windows Server 2016/2019
- Microsoft IIS 6.0 (Internet Information Services) and Above
- Active Directory
- General TCP/IP Networking, VPN and Firewalls
- laaS, PaaS and SaaS – General Knowledge
Technical Requirements – An Asset
- Azure Managed Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years with SQL server
- Client-facing experience
- Strong communications skills and team-player
- Ability to work well within a team
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: $50.00-$62.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Technical Support Engineer: 5 years (preferred)
- supporting a software-based product: 3 years (preferred)
- IIS Administration: 5 years (preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (preferred)
- Azure: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-05-01
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.