University of Toronto
Date Posted: 11/20/2023
Req ID: 34976
School/Division: Vice-Provost, College students
Division: Scholar Success
Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto)
Place Quantity: 00047977
Scholar Life connects life to studying. We imagine each pupil ought to have the chance to actively take part in college life, and to search out connection and neighborhood whereas discovering new methods of pondering and being on this planet. We offer assets, assist and engagement alternatives which can be inclusive and accessible, ensuring each pupil can construct experiences that set them up for a lifetime of success.
Scholar Life Applications & Servicessupports college students as they obtain private, tutorial, profession or civic objectives. We have interaction college students all through their studying and growth with the next items: Tutorial Success, Accessibility Companies, Profession Exploration & Schooling, Centre for Neighborhood Partnerships, Golf equipment & Management Improvement, Housing, Indigenous Scholar Companies, Mentorship & Peer Applications, Multi-faith Centre, Orientation, Scholar Success, Transition & Engagement and T-Card Companies. Along with employees, college, college students, employers and neighborhood companions, we offer an built-in and coherent path to success that displays the variety of our college students.
Working below the final path of the Affiliate Director, Scholar Success and reporting to the Lead, Programs and Information Administration, the Programs and Information Administration Officer will present methods assist for the CLNx (Profession and Co-Curricular Studying Community), information administration, person coaching, and reporting for the St. George Campus. The Officer, working inside a crew, will configure system modules, assign roles and permissions, import pupil accounts, gather and replace information for dynamic cubes managed by the Lead, develop CLNx reviews, and supply departmental reporting on utilization. The Officer might be chargeable for the day-to-day upkeep of the CLNx, reply to person points/bugs, in addition to coaching new customers on the system. The Officer, working with the Lead, will seek the advice of with companions to grasp their system and reporting wants, decide the suitable modules and configuration or reviews required. The incumbent will develop system documentation, coaching modules and supply system demos. The Officer will backfill for the Lead as required, and replace content material on the system.
Your duties will embody:
- Configuring system options and functions
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical points
- Testing new software program configurations
- Facilitating focus group conferences with shoppers to find out wants
- Drafting and modifying coaching content material
- Coaching end-users on procedures and using IT supported methods
- Bachelor’s Diploma or a suitable equal mixture of training and expertise.
- Minimal three years associated expertise
- Earlier expertise coaching co-workers on complicated methods
- Demonstrated expertise implementing and sustaining complicated administrative and database methods
- Expertise manipulating and analyzing information, creating information graphics, and reviews required
- Demonstrated expertise managing giant complicated initiatives involving know-how
- Expertise working with databases, person expertise, and/or logic bushes
- Superior laptop abilities in Microsoft Workplace (should have the ability to set-up templates and macros in Phrase and Excel, set-up Excel spreadsheets together with formulation, and getting ready refined PowerPoint shows
- Superior abilities in Microsoft Entry and different database software program comparable to StarRez, Tableau and Cognos Cubes
- Robust interpersonal abilities and the power to construct relationships and work collaboratively
- Should be versatile and adaptable with a excessive degree of initiative and outcomes orientation
- Demonstrated integrity, skilled maturity, judgement, tact, diplomacy, and battle decision abilities
- Robust organizational abilities, accuracy, and a spotlight to element, with a proactive resolution focus
- Expertise with person expertise
To achieve success on this position you may be:
- Crew participant
Closing Date: 12/01/2023, 11:59PM ET
Worker Group: USW
Appointment Sort: Finances – Time period It is a TERM position from January 2024 to June 2025.
Pay Scale Group & Hiring Zone:
USW Pay Band 12 — $78,308 with an annual step development to a most of $100,144. Pay scale and job class task is topic to dedication pursuant to the Job Analysis/Pay Fairness Upkeep Protocol.
Job Class: Administrative / Managerial
Recruiter: Anita Chooraman
Lived Expertise Assertion
Candidates who’re members of Indigenous, Black, racialized and 2SLGBTQ+ communities, individuals with disabilities, and different fairness deserving teams are inspired to use, and their lived expertise shall be considered as relevant to the posted place.
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.