Natus Medical Incorporated
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work in an international environment, then look no further. Welcome to Natus Medical. We’re a group of go-getter innovators obsessed with our customers and patient base. It’s easy to get hyped when you’re helping physicians make sense of the body’s signals. Join us! We are looking for a System Test Automation Engineer to join our Global Test Engineering team that spans a diverse product portfolio in neuro-diagnostic care.
Start a new adventure in the medical device industry today and make a difference in someone’s life.
The primary job responsibilities include defining and establishing an automation roadmap, strategy, and process; collaborating with the engineering team to architect and create test automation solutions and scripts; owning all design and development aspects of automation testing (i.e. creation, execution, and maintenance); and providing metrics around test automation coverage. If you’re a big fan of introducing automation, this is a great opportunity.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit package that starts your first day
- Paid Holidays
- RRSP Match
- Paid time off plan (3 weeks, 7 sick days)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually, Udemy Online Learning
- Location: This role can be based out of our Natus Oakville or Ottawa R&D site and has hybrid work schedule flexibility.
- Lead the development of a scalable test automation solution for a complex neurodiagnostic platform
- Define and establish an automation roadmap, strategy, and process
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop test automation assets that can be used to create an automated test suite
- Evaluate methods to automate system workflow and interactions among SW, HW, FW, and 3rd party systems
- Take ownership on all design and development aspects of automation testing (i.e. creation, execution, and maintenance)
- Provide metrics around test automation coverage, as well as implement tools that will facilitate the collection and analysis of test data
- Create and maintain documents and knowledge on all test automation development
- Travel: minimal, up to 10% on project need basis
- Bachelor’s Degree from Four-Year College or University in Engineering or Science; an equivalent combination of education and experience can be considered.
- 6+ years’ experience with focus on developing test automation solutions for large, complex systems and platforms
- Familiarity with MicroFocus UFT or a similar Test Automation Framework
- Familiarity with a least one scripting language (e.g. Python or VBScript)
- Ability to define, design, develop, and maintain test automation frameworks
- Clear communication skills and demonstrated high degree of ownership & accountability
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environments
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools
- Working knowledge of network functions, client-server architectures, network performance, and information transfer over networks
- Medical Device experiences preferred
Want more info? You got it!
Natus Medical Incorporated: We’re the leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for a range of specialties, including Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions. Our products help improve the lives of people from birth to 100+.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Natus is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department.
At this time we do not require agency assistance.
#LI-HJ #LI-Hybrid #Torontojobs #Oakvillejobs #Ontariojobs #Ottawajobs
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.