Canadian Business College
Company / Program Description:
Incorporated in 1992, the Canadian Business College (“CBC”) is an award‐winning Private Career College that offers a broad range of professional training and diploma programs in Database Administrator, business, law, computer programming, graphics, child care, and health care. CBC offers courses through its three campuses in Toronto, Scarborough and Mississauga. Recent awards include (i) Gold Consumers Choice Award for Business Colleges in Toronto (2012), (ii) Gold Consumers Choice Award for Computer Training in Toronto (2012) and, (iii) Top Choice Award for Business Schools in the GTA (2011).
Canadian Business College is looking for an enthusiastic, and dedicated instructor to teach our Supply Chain Management & Logistics diploma program. This program includes courses such as operations management, business mathematics, inventory management, procurement, project management, economics, warehouse management, management information systems, business law and other similar courses in the field. The program will be delivered via our Learning Management System (Brightspace). Due to COVID-19, all programs are temporarily conducted online.
- Deliver materials according to the set curriculum & provide industry-gained insights and knowledge
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies and techniques, including lectures, discussions, case studies, debates and group projects
- Assess student achievement of learning objectives and support student progress through timely feedback.
- Update course shells on the LMS with appropriate content and due dates
- Administer exams and grade students following CBC procedures and policies
- Respond to administration and student inquiries on a timely basis
- Create a safe, comfortable, and inclusive environment for students that is conducive to learning and growth
- Completion of a degree or diploma in a related field. Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees preferred
- Recognized industry credentials in Supply Chain are considered assets.
- Advanced computer literacy and a demonstrated willingness to acquire and use learning tools such the college’s Learning Management System
- Previous experience with the Brightspace LMS is an asset
- Previous teaching experience at the postsecondary/adult level is a strong asset.
- Minimum of three (3) years current, relevant work experience in a related field
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
**While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. **
Working Hours: Monday- Friday (9:00AM-1:00 PM) – 20 hours per week
Start Date: January 9 , 2023
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All programs are temporarily conducted online due to COVID-19; This role may be transitioning back to the campus in the next 2 months.
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.