BioPharma Services Inc. is a subsidiary of Think Research.
BioPharma Services was founded by two surgeons dedicated to advancing medical science to improve the life and spirit of their patients. With this same dedication and vision in mind, these physicians brought life to BioPharma.
Through each success, and even some failures, the perpetual drive to make BioPharma great has been determined by the will and dedication of our people. The will to empower their colleagues, friends and teammates to excel in all facets of clinical research and inspire performance to achieve greatness.
It is with this same culture and brand of excellence that we welcome our clients. To experience the team community that has propelled us into a global leader in medical research, to be a client-focused partner, where people and patients matter.
Again, we invite you to come and meet our people. Our people who have learned that success is better achieved and celebrated as a team than as an individual.
- It’s not every day that you have the chance to change the way your friends and family are cared for – Make an impact!
- Everything we do – and we do it with passion – is to improve the quality of life for patients who benefit from the clinical trials that we perform for global pharmaceutical companies.
- We’re growing, and so will you with leaders who will support your development through mentorship and other opportunities
- Collaborative, creative, dynamic and flexible work environment, with a start-up spirit
Responsible for the preparation of all study related documents to ensure the quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness and consistency according to Protocol, SOPs and regulatory requirements. Other responsibilities as assigned.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and maintenance of all study related source documents, including creation of study specific forms in paper and electronic format
- Ensures the accuracy, timely and organized completion of assigned tasks within the Clinic in adherence to and compliance with the study protocol, SOPs, GCP and all regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Sponsor requested source documents
- Maintains accurate, complete, legible and timely records
- Participates in the development of internal staff training programs
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of Clinic related documents for the Regulatory Binder
- Ensures the maintenance of Bio Centre/Administration fax, printer and photocopy equipment
- Performs other tasks as assigned and as training and experience allow
What You Will Bring:
- College diploma in science or business administration preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS excel, word, etc)
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
- Proven track record of attendance
- Knowledge of ICH-GCPs and professional experience working in CRO preferred
Think Research and all subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.