County of Simcoe|County of Simcoe
Student It Programmer Assistant Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Student It Programmer Assistant in our company, County of Simcoe. This vacancy is based in Midhurst ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Student It Programmer Assistant Job
Company: County of Simcoe
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Midhurst ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-03
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the systems analysis process to determine applications requirements.
- Develop program components within a Microsoft .Net environment.
- Support web site development using content management system and scripting languages.
- Troubleshoot program operation to determine that functional requirements are met.
- Document program code to support future maintenance of developed applications.
- Provide application support and training
- Must be a registered full-time post-secondary student during the preceding academic year and be returning to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year.
- Enrolled in a technical school program, preferably with a programmer / analyst focus.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Driver’s License with access to a vehicle.
- Familiarity with computer hardware configuration, printers, and network concepts.
- Software experience with Windows XP, MS Office, and Internet applications.
- Ability to work some weekends, if necessary.
Anticipated length: –
The County of Simcoe thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information provided is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act (2001) and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.