A little bit about GeoComply
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
The Opportunity: Toronto ON or Montreal QC
Full Time: 40 Hours a week
Start Date: January 2023
Duration: 12-16 weeks
Account managers serve as the link between the company and the specific accounts they’ve been assigned to handle. They listen carefully to clients’ needs and determine ways to achieve these objectives.
Do you want to work at the intersection of customer success and sales? Do you have a “sales gene” and you love to educate and inspire people about products and services that you truly believe in? As a Strategic Account Management Intern you will get hands-on experience and mentorship working with Account Managers, speaking to customers to understand their requirements, and gathering insight on our customers and business needs!
What you will be doing:
- Meet with Account Managers and our sales team to develop a full understanding and documentation of GeoComply’s key accounts.
- Plan for expansion by researching and gathering insight into our customer’s organization structure, businesses in North America and Worldwide
- Build customer-facing business cases and contribute to outbound campaigns by performing and presenting competitive analysis (such as SWOT)
- Own the management of our CRM system
- Aid commercial teams with the preparation of pricing and contracts
- Organize and participate in internal deal reviews
- Work with Fraud Specialists, Government Relations, Training, Customer Support, Operations teams and Product to deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to help communicate our value to customers, improve integrations, flag fraud concerns, highlight compliance risks, position new products, assist in training and strengthen usabilitynts
You have the “sales gene”, you are always working the angles and applying your creative thinking skills to see opportunities that others may have missed
Educated: You are working towards or have recently completed a degree in business, arts, commerce, or another field of study
Discrete. You demonstrate the ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive, complex information.
Analytical. You have an eye for detail and have the ability to interpret data into simple, intuitive
Detail-oriented. You have a keen eye for the little things, and you’re comfortable working with granular details.
Exceptional communication and English Language skills. Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
Proficient: You have amazing presentation and public speaking skills, as well as spreadsheet and data analysis experience
Bonus points if you:
- Are not only fluent in English, but you have additional language skills such as fluency in French, Spanish, or other working languages of our clients
- Have previous sales or customer service experience
What you’ll gain from this opportunity
- Hands-on experience in a client-facing role
- Mentorship from our senior account managers and business development team
- Insight into account managers day to day, join high-level meetings
- exposure across all GeoComply departments
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.