Inventory Keyholder, PT
Values & Innovation
At Below Armour, we’re dedicated to empowering those that attempt for extra, and the corporate’s values – Act Sustainably, Have a good time the Wins, Battle on Collectively, Love Athletes and Stand for Equality – function each a roadmap for our groups and the qualities anticipated of each teammate.
Our Values outline and unite us, the beliefs which might be the purple thread that connects everybody at Below Armour. Our values are rallying cries, reminding us why we’re right here, and fueling every part we do.
Our pursuit of higher begins with innovation and with our staff’s mission of being one of the best. With us, you get the liberty to go additional – irrespective of your function. Which means growing, delivering, and promoting the state-of-the-art merchandise and digital instruments that make high performers even higher.
In case you are a present Below Armour teammate, apply to this place on the
$18.00 – $22.50 per hour!
Our Inventory Keyholders are answerable for ensuring our clients can get the merchandise they want after they want them. This function works with our Teammates to ensure shipments are processed, our cabinets are stocked, our pricing is correct, and our shops are simple to buy.
We rely on our Inventory Keyholders to:
- Guarantee our shops are totally stocked and straightforward to buy
- Implement our visible merchandising requirements inside the retailer
- Oversee markdowns and re-ticketing, inventory transfers and broken items
- Coach, practice and assist teammates in merchandise dealing with
- Oversee loss prevention, security, and audit expectations and outcomes
- Guarantee the shop, the gross sales ground and stockrooms are neat and clear
To be thought-about for this function, you need to meet these minimal necessities:
- At the very least 18 years previous
- Highschool diploma or equal
- 1+ 12 months of retail/inventory or freight expertise
- Out there to work a versatile schedule – together with evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Snug with expertise (comparable to hand-held and cell units)
- Robust communication expertise
- Can stand, stroll, bend and raise cartons weighing as much as 25 lbs. throughout every work shift with or with out an lodging
You will be thought-about a high candidate in case you even have:
- Earlier expertise in a management place
- Earlier expertise in a warehouse or stock administration function (ideally in a retail surroundings)
Perks & advantages our part-time Inventory Keyholders obtain:
- Beneficiant worker low cost (50% off full-price objects and 30% off sale objects)
- Month-to-month bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Skill to take part in particular contests with alternative to win merchandise and different unique prizes
- Work-Life Help Program to assist well being, private, household or work-related challenges
- Alternatives for skilled growth and development
Function of Function
The Keyholder, Inventory helps the achievement of retailer gross sales and KPI targets by maximizing promoting potential by means of guaranteeing the environment friendly and efficient circulation of merchandise from the stockroom to the gross sales ground. This function reviews to the Retailer Supervisor and is answerable for sustaining all features of stockroom commonplace working procedures (SOP/Retail Operations Handbook) and attaining the model requirements for cargo processing, replenishment, markdowns, merchandising and cycle counts. The Keyholder, Inventory function makes use of experience and operational expertise assist to chose teammates.
Gross sales & Omni
- Guarantee sufficient provides to create an efficient stockroom surroundings and frequently preserve this (together with all merchandise) inside and across the neighborhood
- Execute retailer operations with specific give attention to product circulation to/from the gross sales ground
- Maximize gross sales alternatives by prioritizing merchandise circulation to the gross sales ground; Talk merchandising alternatives to retailer management
Model picture & Buyer Expertise
- Mannequin the UA service tradition and exceed buyer expectations based on UA gross sales mannequin
- Guarantee adherence to Below Armour’s visible requirements to maximise merchandise shows when flowing product from the stockroom to the gross sales ground
- Preserve model productiveness requirements for cargo course of, replenishment, markdowns, merchandising, and cycle counts by means of firm instruments and sources
- Preserve model productiveness
- Preserve SOP/Retail Operations Handbook
- Function inside UA insurance policies and procedures speaking danger to Retailer Management when obligatory
- Assume Keyholder, Gross sales duties within the absence of the function in retailer
- Adhere to Below Armour’s costume code and attendance insurance policies
- Help as wanted in operations – money desk/ticketing/merchandising/inventory replenishment
- Fulfill the working hours as scheduled to Below Armour’s attendance coverage
Workforce Collaboration/Self Progress
- Collaborates with teammates to attain retailer targets
- Accountable for self-development, whereas seizing progress alternatives to extend efficiency
- Fundamental numeracy, literacy, listening, and communication expertise
- Fluency in native language
- Proficient in use of computer systems and different expertise
- Demonstrated collaborative expertise and talent to work nicely inside a staff
- Demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented surroundings
- One 12 months working in a sports activities/ attire & footwear retail surroundings
- Skill to work a versatile schedule to fulfill the wants of the enterprise, together with holidays, nights, and weekends
- Skill to deal with or relocate merchandise as much as 25 lbs/12kgs
- In a position to transfer about for prolonged intervals of time with brief breaks to deal with merchandise
- Skill to freely entry all areas of the shop; together with the promoting ground, inventory and register space
- Affordable lodging could also be made for people with disabilities to carry out the important capabilities
Our Dedication to Variety
At Below Armour, we’re dedicated to offering an surroundings of mutual respect the place equal employment alternatives can be found to all candidates and teammates with out regard to race, shade, faith or perception, intercourse, being pregnant (together with childbirth, lactation and associated medical situations), nationwide origin, age, bodily and psychological incapacity, marital standing, sexual orientation, gender id, gender expression, genetic data (together with traits and testing), navy and veteran standing, household or paternal standing and some other attribute protected by relevant legislation. Below Armour believes that range and inclusion amongst our teammates is important to our success as a world firm, and we search to recruit, develop and retain essentially the most gifted folks from a various candidate pool. Lodging is out there for candidates with disabilities upon request.
$18 – 22.5 per hour
Mon, 12 Feb 2024 05:42:56 GMT
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your e-mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.