- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Vancouver, British Columbia or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualification :
- At least 4 years of experience in Sterling Integrator and Sterling File Gateway
- At least 3 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Experience with Lightwell Framework required
- Experience setting up the following in a B2B environment, Partner Profiles AS2, sFTP, FTPs, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs
- Trouble shooting and resolving of EDI Functional and Technical issues, Excellent skills in developing new maps and BP’s
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Good Analytical skills & communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Experience in B2B production support, working on tools/accelerators which helps to reduce incidents etc.
- Hands-on experience on interface troubleshooting, Developing Maps. business process, able to analyze and fix BP related issues
- Flexible to work on call support 24×7
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.