ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week.
We are hiring remotely for this role in the United States or Canada
About the Role:
As a Staff Machine Learning engineer in the newly built AI/ML team, you will play a key role in building out the next generation of AI/ML based products at ClickUp. ClickUp has a vision to be the one-app to replace all and has a comprehensive suite of products around collaboration – Project Management, Documents, Whiteboards, etc. You will be working with key stakeholders, including VP of Product & Engineering, CEO, in playing a key role in defining the vision and executing on building out these mission-critical ML-based products.
- Lead hands-on the design, implementation, and maintenance of highly scalable, high-quality several NLP-based products
- Have a sound understanding of the entire SW stack to represent and help craft a strategic vision of the ML Platform
- Work with product managers, front-end engineers, and product designers to define the product requirements, scope, and business impact.
- Identify and troubleshoot significant model defects and performance issues that occur within our environment.
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical guidance on best practices.
- Can be involved in customer discussions
- 7+ years of experience developing mission critical applications using similar object-oriented languages
- 4+ years of experience building ML and Data pipeline architectures
- 4+ years of background in AI, NLP, and Machine Learning
- Strong knowledge of ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience delivering successful software projects from concept to production
- Strong experience in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with AWS or other major cloud services.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience building large-scale SaaS platforms supporting millions of users.
- Proficient with TypeScript or other popular programming languages
- Experience designing and developing a data platform layer.
- Experience with micro-services and event-driven architecture.
- Passionate about Productivity platforms and saving people time by making the world more productive!
Salary Range: $110,000 – $260,000 (base pay in the US remotely) (CAD would be $110-260k CAD). This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match (in Canada this is an up to 6% RRSP)
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off (in Canada this is 25 days PTO, plus 10 Paid National Holidays)
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.