Charger Logistics Inc
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton, Ontario.
- Understand the different government grants programs and eligibility criteria.
- Assume responsibility of compiling technical descriptions of SR&ED activities for inclusion with tax credit claims and determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED tax credits
- Writing technical project narratives for SR&ED tax credits and execution of program applications.
- Develop proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Sourcing and analyze information using a variety of platforms including but not limited to online sources, market reports and client provided information.
- Analyzing program details to support clients with specific project-based inquiries
- Post-secondary education in a field of Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business, English or other related fields
- Maintain a strong understanding of SR&ED program and SR&ED tax legislation developments.
- 1-2 years of experience preparing SR&ED tax credit claims or working for the CRA auditing SR&ED tax credit claims, or technical writing.
- Experience working with grant proposal writing is a plus Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills-ability to effectively articulate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Prior experience in Canadian grant funding is an asset.
- Ability to create, edit and organize technical documentation.
- Experience interacting with government funding agencies or relevant experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.