Zenni pioneered the online eyewear industry in 2003 with a mission to make prescription eyewear affordable and accessible to everyone. Based in Marin County, California, Zenni offers men, women, and children the freedom to express their personal style and individuality through high-quality prescription and protective eyewear curated with a sense of fashion and an incredible selection. With over 50 million frames sold worldwide, a pair of Zenni’s is owned in every country across the globe. Zenni is proud to be the Official Eyewear Partner of the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Bulls, and San Francisco 49ers. For more information, visit www.zenni.com or connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.
The Ecommerce Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data related to Zenni’s ecommerce activities. This role will work closely to identify key performance indicators (KPIs), measure progress against goals, and provide insights to inform business decisions. As an Ecommerce analyst, your job duties include generating online sales reports, analyzing trends in customer purchases, and evaluating changes in the online retail market.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis, experience working with ecommerce platforms and analytics tools, and a passion for driving business growth through data-driven insights.
● Compile, identify trends, and evaluate data to support the E-Commerce team in decision-making
● Measure and monitor adoption of new features and post production builds
● Regular data extraction from internal DB (SQL), Google Analytics, & other BI tools
● Collect and analyze data related to ecommerce sales, customer behavior, and website performance
● Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop reports and dashboards to track progress against goals
● Collaborate with the ecommerce team to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
● Provide insights and recommendations to inform business decisions and improve ecommerce performance
● Conduct ad hoc analysis to answer specific business questions and identify trends and patterns in data
● Monitor and report on ecommerce trends, market changes, and competitor activities
● Stay up-to-date on ecommerce industry best practices, tools, and technologies
● Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or a related field
● 2+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in an ecommerce or digital marketing context
● Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
● Familiarity with ecommerce platforms and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Content Square, Algolia)
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Self-motivated with a passion for data-driven decision making
● An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
● Strong communication and organizational skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and drive an outcome.
As of 01/01/2023, the expected salary range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000 (CAD) Actual pay within this range will be based upon several factors, including without limitation education, work experience, certifications, geographic pay differentials, market conditions, and other business and organizational needs. The Company anticipates that the reasonable expected salary for this position could change in the future and, therefore, the Company retains the right to change, modify, or revisit the salary range for the position for various reasons, including the Company’s business needs.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.