University of Alberta
This place is part of the Non-Educational Employees Affiliation (NASA).
This place gives a complete advantages bundle which may be considered at: School & Employees Advantages .
Location – Work primarily takes place at North Campus, Edmonton. This position is hybrid with a mixture of distant and in individual.
Working for the College of Alberta
The College of Alberta acknowledges that we’re situated on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to counterpoint our vibrant neighborhood.
The College of Alberta is teeming with change makers, neighborhood builders, and world shapers who lead with goal each day. We’re house to greater than 40,000 college students in 200+ undergraduate and 500+ graduate applications, over 13,000 school and employees, 260,000 alumni worldwide and have been acknowledged as one among Canada’s Greenest Employers for over a decade.
Your work can have a significant affect on an interesting cross part of individuals—from our college students and stakeholders, to our famend researchers and innovators who’re fairly actually curing illnesses, making discoveries and producing options that make the world more healthy, safer, stronger, and extra simply.
Working for the Division of Household Medication
The Division of Household Medication is without doubt one of the high faculties of household medication in Canada accountable for instructional improvements and analysis which were adopted throughout Canada and internationally. We work onerous, however at all times inside an atmosphere of professionalism and respect. Enjoyable is inspired. As an academic establishment, we strongly promote expertise and data enchancment for our employees, in addition to the continual enchancment of our work. Innovation is predicted.
The SPOR Analysis Coordinator will oversee the event and growth of the SPOR (Technique for Affected person Oriented Analysis) Major and Built-in Well being Care Innovation Community (PIHCIN) element of the province-wide, multi-stakeholder, multi-component, collaborative Major Care Analysis Networks (PCRNs). The SPOR Analysis Coordinator will handle all features of the initiative and preserve constructive relationships with authorities, well being system, and analysis stakeholders, with explicit reference to the opposite PCRN parts and SPOR PIHCINs in different provinces and territories.
Because the SPOR Analysis Coordinator, you’ll oversee the event and growth of the Technique for Affected person Oriented Analysis (SPOR) Major and Built-in Well being Care Innovation Community (PIHCIN) element of the province-wide, multi-stakeholder, multi-component, collaborative Major Care Analysis Networks (PCRN). This multifaceted position requires you to have interaction with numerous stakeholders, together with authorities companies, healthcare suppliers, and analysis companions. Your tasks will embody a variety of undertaking administration, analysis coordination, and relationship-building duties, together with however not restricted to:
- General undertaking administration and coordination of all Alberta SPOR PIHCIN improvement actions. This contains formulating and implementing detailed undertaking work plans to attain our undertaking objectives and deliverables. You will determine the actions to be carried out, set up schedules and timelines, define important milestones, deal with regulatory approvals, and handle undertaking prices.
- Supervising undertaking implementation and information assortment actions, making certain that milestones and timelines are met, and budgets and deliverables are carefully monitored.
- Designing undertaking supplies, together with consent varieties, questionnaires, and information assortment varieties.
- Spearheading information assortment, entry, verification, evaluation, and reporting, making certain that the processes are meticulously executed with a give attention to accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Conducting numerous analyses, resembling pattern dimension calculations, descriptive analyses, and multivariate modelling, in response to queries of main care EMR information in Alberta.
- Actively contributing to qualitative information evaluation, which encompasses actions resembling coding, thematic evaluation, content material evaluation, narrative evaluation, framework evaluation, and grounded idea.
- Enjoying a crucial position within the improvement and submission of analysis ethics functions, which incorporates preliminary submissions, amendments, renewals, and related updates, whereas additionally addressing questions posed by ethics opinions.
- Initiating and sustaining robust relationships with community-based main care clinics which are members of Alberta PCRNs and CPCSSN (Canadian Major Care Sentinel Surveillance Community) Constructing and sustaining relationships with main care clinics and most of the people to have interaction them in main care patient-oriented analysis.
- Addressing questions and considerations from collaborating community websites in a well timed and efficient method. Growing processes to actively have interaction most of the people in main care patient-oriented analysis.
- Sustaining a repository of research-interested sufferers and neighborhood members by the continued development and maintenance of the AB PIHCIN Households Panel.
- Creating and sustaining the AB PIHCIN public-facing web site.
- Producing newsletters and public communications that spotlight AB PIHCIN actions.
- Establishing common mechanisms of communication to maintain community members knowledgeable about SPOR PIHCIN actions, together with progress experiences.
- Collaborating with PCRNs and CPCSSN Information Managers to make sure that information from the SAPCReN-CPCSSN and NAPCReN-CPCSSN information repositories can be found to assist SPOR PIHCIN improvement, with explicit reference to CPCSSN growth in Alberta and the event of an Alberta Major Well being Care Analysis Register.
- Establishing and sustaining communication and dealing relationships with numerous stakeholders, together with main care physicians, lecturers, authorities companies, and healthcare establishments.
- Managing reporting to granting companies, making ready progress experiences, and making certain well timed completion.
- Coordinating and contributing to the preparation of funding proposals and grant functions.
- Collaborating within the preparation of displays, abstracts, and publications, together with presenting analysis findings at conferences and occasions.
- Travelling to clinic websites and different places for recruitment and analysis dissemination functions.
- Different associated duties as could also be assigned.
- A Grasp’s diploma in well being sciences, social sciences, or a associated subject; PhD most well-liked.
- Coaching in quantitative and qualitative analysis strategies.
- A minimum of 5 years of expertise in well being care or social sciences, with a choice for these skilled in main well being care and analysis community improvement within the Canadian well being context.
- Proficiency in pc software program functions, together with SAS, STATA, SPSS, Python, MS Phrase, PowerPoint, Excel, and web use.
- Wonderful writing and modifying expertise.
- Robust planning and undertaking administration expertise.
- Expertise in analysis administration and growing analysis undertaking budgets.
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and facilitation expertise, together with staff management and administration.
- Potential to work independently, with wonderful organizational, time administration, administrative, and problem-solving expertise.
- Information of moral tips for analysis involving people, with expertise in REMO/ARISE as an asset.
- Expertise in writing or managing grant proposals for tutorial analysis as an asset.
- Familiarity with federal granting company (e.g. CIHR, SSHRC) necessities and funding alternatives, an asset.
- Expertise with insurance policies and procedures on the College of Alberta, an asset.
- Legitimate driver’s license and entry to a car (or equal).
Word: Purposes submitted and not using a cowl letter is not going to be thought of.
Word: On-line functions are accepted till midnight Mountain Normal Time of the time limit.
We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity; nonetheless, solely these people chosen for an interview will likely be contacted.
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl//motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.