Total e Integrated
As a Software Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing effective product support to our existing clients. You will bridge the support by talking to customers, diagnosing issues, and then apply fixes or escalate when necessary. You will be responsible for supporting our production customers and partners to help ensure their success and overall satisfaction with TEI solutions. This role requires an individual who can lead an investigative and comprehensive approach to find and driving creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations
This is a highly visible customer facing role working directly with Enterprise level customers. The ideal candidate is smart, ambitious, and brimming with positive energy. You always seek to put yourself in the client’s shoes and do whatever is necessary to help them succeed. You’re responsive and knowledgeable and are driven to help our clients succeed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support TEI applications and the modules of our system; this includes troubleshooting, analysis and problem determination of complex, highly integrated client production environments
- Self manage the performance of services to customers, ensuring that service levels are achieved in line with SLA and that client’s expectations are met or exceeded having ultimate responsibility for ownership of all clients’ incidents or logged service requests
- To work within JIRA to perform change requests and resolve application issues
- To assist in the analysis of and to simulate client issues related to software releases and procedures
- Work directly with clients to triage their software product issues and facilitate testing within the scope of support per the client service agreements
- Communicating issue status and action plans, both written and verbal, to customers as per customer service level agreements
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements
- Prior experience supporting business software applications a must
- 1-3 years of hands-on Microsoft SQL experience
- A degree in computer science or related discipline
- Excellent organizational, analytical, presentation and communication (both written and oral) skills with logical, strategic and non-linear thinking abilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Capable of working under heavy pressure and emergency situations, in a multi-platform and multi-tasking environment, and able to make fast accurate decisions, as required to support a wide range of IT support situations.
- Must be prepared to work beyond normal business hours, on-call or standby.
Why you should join our team
Total e Integrated offers a great working environment and competitive compensation. We are experiencing excellent growth and tremendous recognition with our platform. We’re looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas and want to take their career to the next level.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- T-SQL: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.