Software Engineer Ii Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Software Engineer Ii in our company, Microsoft. This vacancy is based in Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Software Engineer Ii Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-24
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Software Engineer Ii Job Detail
Come join the Data, Insights, and Growth team where you will have the opportunity to impact millions of people daily, build world class telemetry and diagnostics systems, and help shape the future of Office. We value great teamwork and innovation and maintain focus on enabling our partners across Office to make data-informed decisions.
What We Work On
- Our telemetry and diagnostics systems provide insights across hundreds of millions of clients daily and are used by thousands of Office engineers worldwide to steer future investments and ensure our customers have the best experience possible. We partner with teams throughout Office and beyond to ensure they have the data insights they need for their scenarios.
- Processing billions of events per day, our systems are highly scalable and support both business and product intelligence through custom portals, batch processed results and near-real-time tools for ad-hoc data analysis.
- These systems form the bedrock of Office’s data-informed culture and are used by all Office products across mobile, web, and desktop plus additional Microsoft 365 products.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with the ability and desire to learn and master new technologies, soft skills to engage with teams across Office to ensure we’re addressing their scenarios end to end, solid engineering skills, and great judgement. Working across Microsoft you will have access to cutting edge technologies, will find the best of breed solution for our partners, and will lead with code. When you see something we could do better, let us know and help us improve!
- A strong passion for learning.
- Strong coding skills in C++, C#, Obj-C, or Java. Any language experience is fine if you are excited to learn and have strong architecture and implementation skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with a team of engineers.
- A computer science background (BS degree or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years industry experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.