TD Bank|TD Bank
Software Engineer – Framework (Layer 6) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Software Engineer – Framework (Layer 6) in our company, TD Bank. This vacancy is based in Toronto ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Software Engineer – Framework (Layer 6) Job
Company: TD Bank
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-06
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Software Engineer – Framework (Layer 6) Job Detail
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
Our technical capabilities have been publicly recognized through a number of wins in various international machine learning competitions, including the prestigious ACM RecSys Challenge (the only repeat winner in 2017 and 2018 and runner-up in 2019), Google’s Landmark Retrieval Challenge (2nd place in 2018, 3rd place in 2019), the Stanford Question Answering Dataset (2nd place in 2019), 3rd YouTube-8M Video Understanding Challenge (winner in 2019) and Open Images 2019 – Visual Relationship (winner in 2019).
As part of the Machine Learning Frameworks team, you will design and build the cloud-based core engine powering enterprise use cases at the bank, enabling scientists to build high-quality machine learning models. You will work with ML product engineers, Ops teams, and scientists to ensure our frameworks can support use cases deployed on our computing infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains technical solutions that adhere to engineering and architectural design principles while meeting business requirements.
- Provides technical expertise with a focus on efficiency, reliability, scalability, and security; includes planning, evaluating, recommending, designing, operationalizing, and supporting solutions in compliance with enterprise and industry standards.
- Experience with building and scaling data-intensive software.
- You value good software design and sweat over details in code and API design.
- You enjoy learning new technology and also educating others.
- You take great personal pride in building robust and scalable software.
- You strive to communicate clearly and with empathy.
- You are highly accountable and have a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to do detailed code reviews and give thoughtful feedback.
Nice to have
Experience building a library or a framework.
Experience using spark or other distributed data frameworks.
Comfortable with statistics.
Knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
Knowledge of distributed systems.
Job Category – Primary
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.