We have a vacancy of Software Developer in our company, RBC. This vacancy is based in Calgary Alberta Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Software Developer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Calgary Alberta Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-05
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
This is a Software Developer position which is part of fast growing Wealth Management DMI (Data Management & Insights) team which will work with multiple infrastructure teams, upstream/downstream system consumers and services providers, 3rd party vendor partners, and operation partners. DMI Software Engineering team is highly focusing on the communication, collaboration, integration, automation and measurement of cooperation in order to provide a range of operational, business, technical, and system needs, to resolve business systems issues by recommending technology solutions that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to planning, estimation, and design of new features and integrations, in collaboration with Architecture and other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Research emerging trends/best industry practices and determines implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
- Develop feasibility studies and framework solutions for large complex projects
- Leads complex group meetings (including business partners) for technical design, decision making, problem solving, implementation and strategic planning
- Follow RBC Technology Standards to Develop Programs following technical design and implement to production.
- Strong Knowledge of Programming and Scripting languages such as Java, Python, Shell Script, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in development practices: unit testing, CI, refactoring, clean code and technical documentation.
- Knowledge in all stages of software development
- Knowledge about DevOps (GitHub, Jenkins, Urban codes, Nexus, Ansible, etc.), application monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prognosis) and related tools
- Public and Private cloud knowledge, skills and experiences (Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenShift, Dockers, Kubernetes) is preferred.
- Experience working in ELK technology stack is preferred.
- Basic Knowledge about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is preferred.
- Strong analytical, consultative, and team communication / facilitative skills
- Understanding of IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements
- Agile experiences.
- Financial institution knowledge
CALGARY MAIN BRANCH, 339 8 AVE SW:CALGARY
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.