PainWorth, the world’s #1 personal injury claim settlement application, is searching for a Social Media & Community Outreach Manager. We are an early-stage, scalable technology company with unicorn potential based in Edmonton, AB.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator with experience with various social media platforms–especially TikTok–and previous brand-building experience. Additional skills that would prove to be assets are previous experience with graphic design, videography, or photography.
As part of a team of lifelong learners, you bring curiosity, a desire to learn, and can work remotely and under self-direction. We are a remote team, and you will be free to choose your working hours, as well as a 4- or 5-day workweek, but must be available for a few core hours and scheduled team meetings.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Director of Growth, Marketing, & UX/UI.
Painworthis the world’s first fully automated app that helps plaintiffs calculate, manage and settle the potential value of their personal injury claim, car accident settlement, medical malpractice lawsuit, slip & fall or tripping injury, assault & battery injury, and more! We’re redefining the way that regular people get fair compensation for their injuries. Ensuring all Canadians have equitable access to justice is something we are deeply passionate about as a team.
Our technology allows anyone to get fair and accurate compensation regardless of whether they choose to work with a lawyer or not. By focusing on getting a fair result as efficiently as possible, people can focus on recovery and getting on with their lives.
We are a claimant first company, founded by real injury victims and our team is working on redefining the way insurance and personal injury law work to better serve our communities and neighbours.
As a member of our marketing team, you will be responsible to:
- Manage the corporate social media profiles—with an emphasis on TikTok.
- You’ll also create a content calendar, strategizing on posting frequency and the scheduling of posts.
- Conduct outreach activities with possible partners in the community via email, phone, and in-person.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate with team members on progress, issues, and needs
- Work with team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online personal injury case management experience for customers
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience with TikTok.
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Great communicator (please include some samples of your previous social media and writing work) and an ability to work independently and empathetically in a sensitive domain.
- Ability to independently generate new content ideas.
- Ability to engage in online and in-person conversations with our community, and to grow our community via in-person and digital outreach.
- Graphic Design experience.
- Photography and photo-editing experience.
- Videography and video-editing experience.
- An interest in the legal field.
- An interest or knowledge of the ergonomics & psychology of user-friendly, compelling writing and design.
- An interest or knowledge of the principles of UI/UX.
This posting will remain active until filled, so we encourage candidates to apply early. Ideally, we are seeking candidates who can start as soon as possible.
As a fully digital company, all employees work mainly from their home office, and have some flexibility in their work hours. That said, there are regular opportunities to socialize with your co-workers virtually, as well as at in-person events.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Social media management (preferred)
- TikTok (required)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-03-22
Expected start date: 2023-05-01
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.