Surplus Furniture & Mattress Warehouse
Social Media Manager
For more than 20 years, Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse has grown to become a price leader for quality brand name furniture. Now, with 46 retail locations across Canada and the US (with more on the way), Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse is looking for a Social Media Manager to help take their brand to the next level socially/digitally while providing you with the opportunity to grow your career.
The Social Media Manager will oversee Surplus Furniture & Mattress Warehouse social media content across multiple digital platforms and will be expected to drive business objectives and opportunities. This individual will be an expert on social media marketing trends building out strategies, analysing with internal stakeholders and overseeing social content distribution and execution of plans. A visual story- teller with strong communication and copywriting skills. This position will report to the Advertising Director.
· Develop and implement social media strategies and best practices across multiple platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, You Tube) for Surplus Furniture Canada and US
· Manage social media campaigns while implementing creative and measurable social campaigns. This includes planning an editorial calendar, creative strategy, and copywriting.
· Own the user engagement and business impact of campaigns and communities; contribute to acquisition strategy and optimization.
· Develop key performance indicators against social media efforts and report on performance and ROI.
· Create and manage blogger outreach programs by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversation to foster positive brand sentiment.
· Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social media, marketing, and eCommerce technologies and benchmark against competitor and industry leaders.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to standardize KPI’s and re-evaluate or audit for new metrics as needed; provide learnings and share insights.
1. Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience required.
2. Driven, self-starter who can build and deploy strategic planning and execute tactically.
3. Creative and well organized.
4. Collaborative and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
5. Strong attention to detail, specifically spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
6. Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints.
The All-Inclusive Career
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical and Dental Care
- Industry Leading Employee Discounts
- Open Learning Environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.