We are currently reviewing applications for the position of Social Media Content Creator Student Internship with as soon as possible start date. If you are committed to providing superior results, have great attention to detail and are a team player, we would love to hear from you.
What we provide
- Mentorship and training opportunities that support our students in achieving their goals
- Collaborative and supportive workplace environment that fosters open communication
- Fully remote (from Canada) and flexible working hours
Dependent on educational experience and may include:
- Uses Video applications to create content
- Leverages social media channels to implement digital communication strategies
- Tracks campaign performance through analytic tools set up social media campaign in popular integration platforms such as Hootsuite
- Data analysis of marketing campaigns and provide feedback to the team
Education and Professional Skills
- Currently enrolled or completed marketing related courses
- Proficiency in video editing tools such as Inshot or CutPro
- Ability to work within a confidential environment, be flexible and adaptable to the multiple requirements of the role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn, willingness to ask questions and a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
How To Apply
Please forward your resume and cover letter via the application form below. While we thank you for submitting your application, only those candidates being considered will be contacted for this opportunity.
KnockNow is a technology powerhouse empowering real estate firms to be more customer-obsessed by providing customizable searches to their clients. Through our proprietary AI and Deep Learning algorithms, we help realtors find new listings.
KnockNow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $17.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- What is your status in Canada?
- Are you currently University/College Student?
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.