FORM (formswim.com) is a sports technology company with a mission to break down the barriers between what swimming is and what it could be. We’re looking for a Social Media and Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team.
At FORM, you’ll be part of a close team that’s redefining the sport of swimming. You’ll have the freedom to shape your role, how you own it, and how you grow with us. And you’ll be part of an amazing and diverse group of people who love to work and have fun together.
A Little Bit About Us
Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, Canada, FORM is the sports technology company behind the FORM Smart Swim Goggles and membership. The membership unlocks guided workouts, an ever-growing workout library, pre-workout tutorials, and much more. Now, swimmers can see real-time workout instructions, performance metrics, and progress updates in their goggles while they swim.
Since launching in 2019, our goggles have been awarded the RedDot Product Design Award “Smart Device”, iF Product Design Award, German Innovation Award, and an ISPO Brand New Award. Press, pro-athletes, and influencers love what we’re doing and are proud to use our goggles. We have a great team of people who are fun to work with and serious about what they do; leveraging decades of combined expertise in consumer products, from sports eyewear design to activity-tracking algorithms.
To learn more, visit formswim.com.
As the Social Media and Marketing Specialist, you will own FORM’s social media channel strategies, including the development and execution of FORM’s social content. Additionally, you will support other marketing initiatives to grow our clubs, coaches and communities.
You will be responsible for optimizing brand awareness, building FORM’s digital community, driving brand engagement, and ultimately, driving sales and revenue. You will have an eye for building creative content that will resonate with FORM’s target audience and have an understanding of how to integrate the FORM brand into social media trends and conversations.
You understand that social media marketing is both an art and a science. You have an eye for detail (visual and copy), can create compelling content ideas, have strong knowledge and experience using social platforms and analytics and deeply understand our target customer.
- Develop an annual marketing strategy for social media that aligns with the objectives and priorities of the overall brand and business and report on performance/analytics
- Create and execute social media strategy, aligning with the digital strategy (DMM), and develop and curate content for all social media accounts
- Develop content to increase community engagement online
- Bring to life FORM’s brand persona through our online channels and leverage social (primarily Meta, YouTube, LinkedIn) as a vehicle to get new target customers (currently triathletes) onto the company website
- Utilize the social channels most relevant to the brand with quality over quantity in mind
- Respond to customer queries through social networks in collaboration with the Customer Service team
- Suggest social media content that is high performing to be utilized as ads to test and learn
- Grow the company’s social following organically by collaborating with relevant influencers, affiliates, and complementary brands
- Create compelling, educational, and thoughtful content for campaigns by collaborating with the creative team
- Take the lead and project manage the development and execution of initiatives including social activations, and community events
- Create briefs, content outlines, and marketing deliverables for campaigns and projects that touch: social, events/community, and content.
- Bring trending, best practices and on-brand content to life by collaborating with the Creative team on big projects
- Suggest new ways to promote product value and offerings to reach new customers; as well as retain existing ones, through creative, video, and written assets.
- Provide support for producing video and photographic content, including strategy, talent coordination, on-set support, and capturing video and content for social media.
- Work with Customer Service to manage customer and member needs, questions and comments.
Marketing, Community and Team Support
- Support the respective leaders of club/team sales and community with product distribution, product onboarding, or other duties as may be required.
- Support relationships with partners, venues, vendors, athletes, and the community by attending local and international events
- Support the development and execution of customer research and insight projects
- Ensure any/all event assets are created and ready for local and international events by collaborating with the Community, Partnerships, and Creative teams internally.
We’re daring, we’re focused, we’re human.
We thank you for your interest in FORM and to everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
FORM is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We recognize that we are better able to achieve our goals and live our core values of being daring, focused and human, when we have a diverse team of employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, race, colour, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, or political beliefs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Why are you interested in this position?
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.