Bottle Cap Media
Bottle Cap is looking for a full-time Social Media Specialist to join our team. Bottle Cap is a boutique 360 agency that has been creating unique experiences and campaigns for top-tier clients with new technology and disruptive ideas.
This role will work with both the design and account management teams to plan and execute social media strategies that align with our client’s goals.
The role requires a person with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content and brand voice while leading and participating in relevant conversations on behalf of our client to build affinity and awareness.
Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking is a big part of the day-to-day to remove barriers and provide intelligent solutions, and value-added service for our clients.
You will be responsible for thinking critically about a range of creative challenges and working to implement these solutions into our client’s strategies.
You love social media and we mean LOVE IT!
You understand which platform hosts which audience and how to optimize content and tone to curate a positive experience.
You know how to write clear, concise, and compelling content that will engage a reader in our client’s brand voice.
You have your finger on the pulse of what’s trending and know how to convert that into content opportunities without seeming contrived or disingenuous.
You know how to make monthly strategy decks and are confident presenting to clients.
You are analytical and constantly measuring campaign success and looking for opportunities to optimize.
You are an adaptable, multidimensional, problem solver that is capable of analyzing technical challenges and producing the best possible solution.
You take ownership of your attitude and deliverables on a daily basis and bring your best.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Communicate across teams design needs and timing.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community growth and engagement.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase brand visibility
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Create comprehensive reports of content performance with recommendations to shape future campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent at communicating and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with managing multiple brands
- A divine understanding of the intricacies of doing social media for restricted substances such as Cannabis and Alcohol.
- Agency experience
You in a nutshell
- You love new ideas and cutting-edge experiences.
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter.
- You practice extreme ownership.
- You are extremely organized.
- You are a communication wizard.
- You play with social media in your spare time and you love thinking about the possibilities.
- You have a mindset for collaboration and teamwork.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Digital marketing: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (required)
- National Campaign Management: 2 years (required)
- Marketing Agency: 1 year (required)
- Writing decks and post mortems: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.