Cumberland Power Equipment Inc
· Inspect, service, and repair gasoline outdoor power equipment such as lawn mowers, snowblowers, lawn tractors, pressure washers, generators and other lawn and garden equipment.
· Review work orders and establish priorities with Shop Supervisor / or Direct Manager.
· Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
· Inspect and test engines and other mechanical components using test devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
·Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts and components using hand tools and other equipment
· Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance.
· Assemble and perform inspections on new equipment.
· Maintain service documentation records and complete reports of work performed.
· Must be willing to learn new skills where applicable and participate in paid online learning if required.
· A self-starter who is punctual, can work independently or as a team, with good communications skills and a positive attitude.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to solve problems and work with others.
If you are new to the industry but are eager to learn we still want to hear from you! We are willing to offer on the job training.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cumberland, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.