Wilcraft Concrete Services Ltd.
Location: Halifax Regional Municipality
Wilcraft Concrete Services has been in the business of concrete restoration for the Transportation and Commercial Infrastructure sectors for over 30 years, with a main focus on bridges (of all kinds), culverts, wharf’s and commercial buildings. We are currently hiring Skilled Labour – Restoration Trades.
-Min/Max $ in this ad is related to base wage plus premiums
-Overtime/ Job Site Premiums/ End of Year Retention Bonus
-Looking for people who want a Career, to set Employees up for Success / Career Growth
*Website currently under construction*
We want to offer you:
- Competitive pay.
- Positive Culture / Work Environment
- Benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
- The opportunity to take advantage of leading edge tools and equipment.
- To be part of a small, positive team, and to start your career
- Operate pneumatic hand tools (chippers and jack hammers;)
- Basic Carpentry
- Skilled team labour work for general construction/ concrete;
- Concrete Finishing
- Rebar replacement
- Water Proofing
- Building wooden forms
- Operate mini excavators and skid steers;
- Follow safety procedures on the job;
- Maintain a safe and clean job site.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License (will be preferred;)
- Own transportation (own your own vehicle, will be preferred;)
- Experience in construction;
- Ability to travel out of town during the week and/or weekends/nights;
- Physically fit and comfortable lifting up to 55 lbs;
- Physically able to jackhammer and stand for duration’s of time;
- Experience or background with working in physically demanding outdoor environments;
- Training or Education relevant to construction field (considered an asset;)
- Polite / Respectful / Driven;
- Heavy Trailer Endorsement (Condition 15) is an asset.
Kickstart your career today! Apply via indeed.ca
Wilcraft thanks all who apply, however due to volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please note that hourly wage depends on the individual’s experience and skill set**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.