Ministry/IT Group in the Ontario Public Sector
This Team collects, distributes, and enforces child and spousal support payments. This team’s strategic vision is to adopt new digital practices and technologies, aiming to deliver simple fast and better service to Ontarians. Enhancements are required to continuous develop and optimize the Siebel and BIP applications to improve the Back Office user experience and processes as well as continuous amendments to the forms and letters to support policy and regulatory changes.
Development of more automated and repeatable development practices and functionality to improve code quality and application design will support quicker delivery of features and functions to this office. The FFS resource would augment the existing team to:
-deliver on the feature releases
-support the annual upgrade to Siebel Patchs
-investigation and implementation of more automated unit testing and documentation
-Provide expert guidance and knowledge of Oracle recommended best practices and latest feature sets.
Extensive experience in Siebel Development and Admin
Experience in BIP (Business Intelligence Publisher) development of forms, letters and templates
Experience with XML, JASON, REST APIs, Web Services, SQL, PL SQL, Java
Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
Required to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications.
developing detailed programming specifications
writing and/or generating code
compiling data-driven programs, maintaining, and conducting unit tests
Resolves and troubleshoots technical problems which arise during the use and operation of software packages, including technical assistance in implementation, conversion and migrations
Experience in programming and analysis; specialized software package support at the specified experience level
Ability to collaborate with IT Professionals throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
Experience in design, code, test, debug and document applications
Experience in the use of object and/or third generation language development tools
Experience in one or more programming languages
Experience in application design, latest design patters, deployment and troubleshooting
Experience with relational and hierarchical database technologies
Experience in the use of information retrieval packages using query languages
Experience with one or more communications protocols
Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
Experience eliciting and documenting information from diverse business area stakeholders and subject matter experts
Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
Knowledge and experience with programming Internet-ready applications
Knowledge and experience working in an Agile Team
Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
Experience with middleware and gateways
Experience reviewing, analyzing, and modifying product installation scripts including encoding, testing, debugging
Ability to provide post-implementation support and resolve any post-implementation technical issues
Experience conducting design walkthrough sessions with project team
Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
Ability to provide user and system documentation as required
· Extensive experience in Siebel Development and Admin
· Experience developing for mobile devices / responsive design
· Experience with parallel development in IP17+ (Workspaces, Migration Application)
· Strong knowledge of Siebel configuration & eScript
· Experience modularizing / refactoring code
· Experience in BIP (Business Intelligence Publisher) development of forms, letters and templates
· Experience using GitLab, Jira tools as well as Agile development methodologies
· Experience in developing CI/CD for Siebel
· Experience with XML, JASON, REST APIs, Web Services, SQL, PL SQL, Java
· Experience in the use of object and/or third generation language development tools
· Experience in application design, latest design patters, deployment and troubleshooting
· Experience with relational and hierarchical database technologies
· Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Ability to provide user and system documentation as required and Transfer Knowledge to fellow team members
· A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
· Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
· Experience in design, code, test, debug and document applications
· 30% Financial/Pricing
· 35% Siebel Skills, Knowledge and Experience (Developer & Admin)
· 10% BIP (OAP) Developer Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· 15% Technical Skills and Knowledge in Siebel, CI/CD, Agile, DevOps (GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira)
· 10% Functional and Technical Documentation, Design, Knowledge and Expertise.
À propos de TEKsystems:
Nous sommes partenaires dans la transformation. Nous aidons les clients à activer des idées et des solutions afin de profiter d’un nouveau monde d’opportunités. Nous sommes une équipe solide de 80 000 personnes, nous travaillons avec plus de 6 000 clients, dont 80 % faisant partie du Fortune 500, partout en Amérique du Nord, en Europe et en Asie. En tant que chefs de file de l’industrie des services technologiques complets, des services aux talents et des applications du monde réel, nous travaillons avec des leaders progressistes pour favoriser le changement. C’est le pouvoir d’un vrai partenariat. TEKsystems est une société du groupe Allegis.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email [email protected] This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.