Bar W Petroleum
Are you interested in becoming a Service Technician? Do you enjoy assembling equipment? Well then BarW is the place for you! Reporting to the Manager, Tanks you will be an integral part of our team building and repairing rental tanks.
Why work at BarW?
- Competitive compensation, annual incentive program and overtime eligible
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental, health care spending account, personal spending account (health and fitness) & more
- RRSP program
- Vacation eligibility
- Employee and family assistance program
- Career progression with an industry leading team of experts
- Company/Personal safety program
- Employee discounts
What will you be doing?
- Assemble new tanks and all associated pumps and equipment onto the tanks
- Service and repair all rental tanks and associated rental equipment
- Ship and receive tanks and associated equipment
- Maintain yard and shop in an orderly manner
- Operate forklift, wheel loader, bobcat or other units on site
- Accountable for completing all required documentation correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure safe practices are being followed in accordance to Health and Safety policies and practices
Are you qualified?
- Obtained a high school diploma
- Forklift, wheel loader and bobcat experience is an asset. Training will be provided if required.
- Mechanically and/or electrically inclined is an asset
- Must have basic computer skills and be willing to train on new programs
- Ability to manage multiple service work requests
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid Class 5 license; valid Class 1 is an asset. Clean Drivers Abstract is required.
What is the work schedule?
- Our team focuses on work life balance
- When scheduled – periodic on call evenings and/or weekends for rental tanks within the Grande Prairie area
This is a safety sensitive position. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test (includes cannabis) and criminal background check (if applicable) as a condition of employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging – Statement
At BarW we care about the lives of our employees, customers and partners. This includes their whole selves and what makes them unique. We strive to create an inclusive environment that welcomes employees from diverse populations and backgrounds, where everyone can do their best work. In our world of construction and maintenance, it takes time to build infrastructure, this is our foundation to build on inclusion and belonging at BarW.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.