Edward Jones|Edward Jones
Service Specialist Ii Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Service Specialist Ii in our company, Edward Jones. This vacancy is based in Mississauga ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Service Specialist Ii Job
Company: Edward Jones
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Mississauga ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Are you a dynamic, results-oriented individual who thrives on helping others and contributing to a team?
Have you demonstrated success in determining the needs of clients and recommending solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, our Service Representative role on the Branch Services team could be right for you! We are seeking a Service Representative to join and contribute to the success of our branch teams in delivering an ideal client experience.
The Service division directly supports branch teams and clients, addressing all issues and inquiries with accuracy and timeliness to deliver Service Excellence. With a thorough understanding of daily branch operations, your valuable insights will shape how we do business. In this fast-paced, service-oriented environment, you’ll leverage your critical thinking and effective communication skills to find solutions to inquiries, whether the request comes from a branch associate or client. By continually assessing and aligning our support, you’ll help us to better serve the needs of branch teams and the people they serve. You will deliver exceptional service to clients and branch teams in the Branch Team Support business area on the Service division. In this role you will be:
Providing solutions in response to incoming telephone calls and written correspondence from Financial Advisors and Branch Office Administrators in an accurate and efficient manner, while considering different variables such as legal/regulatory guidelines and risk to the firm.
Understanding of products and services offered by the firm, in order to provide reliable and accurate responses to questions from field associates
Striving to provide world class client service in line with individual and department performance and quality expectation measures for a Service Specialist II
Contributing to the overall success of the team/department by acting as a resource for others and by supporting new initiatives, projects, or process changes
Identifying opportunities for improvements or enhancements within the team/department
The hours of this position are: 8:00 am to 4:30 PM CST
Hours during training for approximately the first 3 months: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST
2+ years of client service experience or comparable experience working in the financial services industry required
Must be able to respond and adapt to callers and peers with appropriate tone, organized thoughts, and confidence
Excellent verbal/written communication skills – ability to respond to written correspondence in a clear and pleasant manner using correct grammar, spelling and format
Proficiency in procedures and systems used by the department(s) with whom Service has a dependency is required
Have an understanding of various securities as well as functions of the business is critical
Strong computer skills are required
Bilingual in English and French preferred
The shift will be 8am to 4:30 pm CST.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune 2022, Great Places to Work® data as of 2022. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. The privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance on the list.
- 2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published 2022, research by Great Places to Work®, data as of 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones has been named to the 2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine, ranking No. 45.
- 2022 Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, published 2022, research by Great Place to Work®, data as of 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® ranking by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work® in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine 2022, data as of 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.