At PACE Technical (https://www.pacetechnical.com/) , we have what you’re looking for.
We’re a group of innovative professionals dedicated to delivering client-centric IT solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in the GTA. We’re now looking for our newest Endpoint Administration Technician to join our team – we’re looking for you!
Service Desk Analyst
As our new Service Desk Analyst, you will play an imperative role in supporting our Service Desk, providing remote support to our clients. More specifically, you’ll be tasked with ensuring operational efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction. This role reports to our Service Delivery Manager and works closely with various departments to ensure optimal operations.
This role reports to our Service Delivery Manager and works closely with our Endpoint Team and other departments to ensure optimal operations.
Practically speaking, here’s what you’ll do…
- Participate in the day-to-day operations within the Service Desk Department
- Adhere to our established Service Desk processes, procedures, and policies
- Complete service requests for new user creations, deactivations, and other setups
- Provide assistance and support to the Service Desk Team whenever possible
- Escalate client issues to the Service Delivery Manager if need be
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize operations
- Assist clients in resolving technical issues as per our customer satisfaction standards
- Provide problem determination and resolution to a variety of applications
- Achieve or exceed all measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Attend regular 15-minute huddles with the Service Desk team to review tickets and discuss any areas of concern
- Participate in after-hour on call rotations
- Document all client problems and resolutions into our internal ticketing system
- Attend other regular internal/external meetings as required
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager
Your biggest asset in this role will be your ability to develop strong relationships with clients. Your friendly and confident approach, together with your IT expertise, will allow you to build trust. People will love working with you because you’re committed to finding the best solutions for them.
You’re the right fit for this role because you are…
- Focused: Your clients appreciate your patience and calm demeanor; no matter what issue, big or small, you’re facing.
- Process-Oriented: You enjoy following systems and checklists to keep things organized for yourself and your clients.
- A Team Player: You’re always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Eager to Learn: We know you don’t know everything there is to know about IT – and that’s okay! If you’re dedicated to improving your skills and expanding your knowledge, you’ll fit right in here.
- Post-secondary diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology; and/or previous experience working within the IT industry
- Previous customer support experience is an asset
- Previous experience working with Office 365, Azure, and Cloud-Based systems is an asset
- Previous experience working with IT security, Citrix/Terminal Servers, and Cloud-Base Systems is an asset
- Previous experience working with various legal software/applications, such as Worldox, Amicus Attorney, WordLX, Primafact, etc., is an asset
- Advanced MS Office and technical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills
- Professional, proactive, and personable telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt and respond to challenging situations, different personality types, and difficult client inquiries
- Ability to solve problems independently, effectively, and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage changing priorities effectively and efficiently
- Strong team player spirit is a must
- Must be willing to work in a hybrid working environment
- Must be willing to attend the office or client worksites in-person when required
Working at PACE Technical
For three straight years, PACE Technical has been officially recognized as one of the top 25 Great Places to Work in Canada. We maintain a highly collaborative culture where doors are always open, ideas are constantly shared, and learning opportunities are abundant. We‘ve cultivated a continuous learning environment by offering course, tuition and certification reimbursement programs for our team.
You will be joining a small, close-knit team in a fun, productive work environment. We’re a real family – and enjoy any opportunity to connect with one another, even in a virtual environment. Come join the family at PACE Technical.
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering a salary between $60,000-65,000 per year, depending on your experience. We offer a comprehensive group benefits package, employee assistant program (EAP), profit sharing plan, a wellness fund, a home office allowance and other programs to promote the wellbeing of our staff.
You’ll work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, during standard business hours. This is a hybrid position, meaning you will be required to work in our Markham office as needed, but can also work remotely. In addition, you will be joining our after hours on-call rotation, responding to emergency evening and weekend alerts for one week every 2 months.
A strong, reliable internet connection and access to a car are a must. We have regular virtual meetings through MS Teams, to ensure that our team is always connected and working together.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.
All applications will be reviewed, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.