Working as part of the IT department, the candidate will
be responsible for Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades.
The role encourages:
* Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms and Active Directory.
* Build physical and virtual servers and systems according to specifications.
* Install, update and upgrade Windows Desktops, Office suite and Antivirus programs.
* Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.Researching and testing solutions to new requirements.
* Support users in the operation and configuration of Windows OS and applications.
## Desired skills
* Under general supervision determines own priorities and works well across teams
* Can work on complex problems require conceptualizing & reasoning
* Enjoys working in fast pace and entrepenurial work environment
* A good ability to efficiently resolve issues
* Ability to adapt
* Willingness to support out of regular hours (weekend work or extended days may be required, but with prior agreement)
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English*
* Excellent control of priorities management
* Strong interpersonal skills enabling positive interactions with employees, management and clients
## Job duties
### Windows Systems Admin Required Proficiencies:
Windows Systems Engineer Required Proficiencies:
* Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, AD Design Skills) Consolidation of Active Directory Forests and domains
* Exchange 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2003
* Windows Server: 2016, 2012, 2008
* Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
* MS Exchange Engineering and Administration
* Web Server – IIS Administration
* Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
* Strong analytical skill
* Strong documentation skills
* Bachelor’s degree in technical field and 3 years of Windows technical experience or a minimum of 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience.
### Windows Systems Admin Desired Proficiencies:
* Exchange 2019/2016/2010
* Windows Server: 2016/2012/2008
* PowerShell scripting
* Exchange 2013/2010
* Office 2019/2016
* Skype for Business
* Security standards: PCI, CIS
* Security certificate management
* GPO configuartion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Must live within the Saint John, NB surrounding Area’s
- Microsoft Windows Server: 3 years (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.