NETINT Technologies Inc.|NETINT Technologies Inc.
Senior/ Staff Video Software Engineer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Senior/ Staff Video Software Engineer in our company, NETINT Technologies Inc.. This vacancy is based in Burnaby BC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior/ Staff Video Software Engineer Job
Company: NETINT Technologies Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Burnaby BC
URL Expiry: 2023-01-11
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Senior/ Staff Video Software Engineer Job Detail
About NETINT Technologies Inc.
NETINT Technologies is a pioneer of computational storage and video processing SoC solutions for cloud and edge computing. Its Codensity portfolio enables enterprise, cloud data centers, and content providers to deploy high-performance applications that they can scale without limit while minimizing their data storage and video processing costs. NETINT, founded by an experienced team of storage SoC veterans, is a Canadian venture-funded startup with R&D facilities in Vancouver, Toronto, and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit www.netint.ca.
About this Position
This is a Full-time, Regular employment opportunity. NETINT offers competitive salaries, benefits and endless learning and development opportunities.
This job is open for both Burnaby and Markham locations.
As a Video Software Engineer, you will be part of a team developing video firmware and software solutions for SoCs designed by Netint.
- Design video firmware and software
- Evaluate video codec performance and debug video codec issues
- Conduct unit test and integration test
- Debug and fix bugs found in system regression tests
- Coordinating issue identification, root-cause-analysis and solution engineering for issues that span HW/FW/SW.
- MS or BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science
- Proficient in structured firmware/software programming (C/C++)
- Solid understanding of H.264/H.265
- 3+ years of experience with HEVC, AVC or FFMPEG
- Experience building systems with deep firmware/software integration
- Expertise on Windows and Linux OS
- Knowledge of Android System (a plus)
- Python programming
We thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Acknowledgment and Agreement
NETINT Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, NETINT will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.