TARO PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
Taro Pharmaceuticals is a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical company with a vision of reaching people and touching lives globally as a leading provider of valued medicines. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and the overall community through the innovation, development, manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality healthcare products.
Established in 1950, Taro’s world class production facility is located in Brampton, Ontario, with a current team of over 600 Canadian employees. Our company’s focus on the dermatology sector has made us a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialized topical products with a diverse portfolio of creams, ointments, liquids, and gels.
With support from our parent company, Sun Pharma, one of the world’s largest specialty generic pharmaceutical companies, we are committed to providing a healthy, safe and rewarding environment for all of our employees.
Our reward packages have been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and their families. For additional information visit: www.taro.ca.
What we offer:
- A safe and clean; GMP regulated work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A competitive wage/salary
- Incentive bonus programs that are designed to reward employees for their individual contributions
- Benefit programs designed to support our employees and their families, including a comprehensive health & dental benefits package, group RRSP matching program, direct access to healthcare and well-being programs, and paid time off
- Employee training and organizational development programs including tuition reimbursement, internal mobility programs, and employee recognition programs
Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization’s supply chain operations. To create MPS from APO output for next three months. Creates or develops reports per business requirements. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. Coordination with procurement, scheduling, QC, QA team to ensure materials availability for production.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting monthly APO planning activities, analyzing APO outputs ( RFC, FCIM, MRP, Capacity loads), reviewing purchasing requisitions and pushing to ECC accordingly
- To provide MPS output to the master scheduler for finite planning proactive for next three months.
- Responsible to track, maintain and assemble data from various systems (SAP, APO, Tableau, Cognos … ), creating reports, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations.
- Responsible for creating required metrics and corporate reports on time.
- Providing weekly metrics related to Key Performance Indicators ,(Tech Ops) meeting and maintain production schedule adherence report
- Preparing weekly back order report
- Preparing weekly packaging components report for production need, coordinating with warehouse team of components movements to and from external warehouses.
- Creating monthly Executive S&OP meeting presentations by coordinating with other team members, integrated sufficiency, supply vs commit vs demand performance.
- Supporting materials availability reporting and reviewing, communicating shortages or critical items required to execute the plan to QA/QC/Micro, purchasing and warehousing.
- Provide strong support for overall operational success of the planning functions and other organizational segments
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well understanding supply chain process and activities, including manufacturing, inventory, procurement, warehousing.
- Strong organizational and planning, analytical skills with and ability to adapt to unplanned situations
- Knowledge of problem-solving fundamentals and root-cause analysis with strong decision making capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multitasking skill with ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-discipline, able to work under pressure.
Background and Experience:
- University degree in a science, business, engineering or relevant
- Five (3) to seven (5) years of working experience in a Supply Chain in food or pharmaceutical industry
- Working experience in SAP system is a must. APO, Tableau experience are assets.
- Excellent Excel skills are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- APICS designation or enrolled
- Process improvement mindset with ability to enhance productivity and reduce non-value added work.
- To be able to work with IT department to create logical reports
- Attention to detail
- Office environment
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Taro Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity.
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment and do not infringe on any characteristics protected by law.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Taro Pharmaceuticals will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining of a satisfactory background check which may include educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Taro Pharmaceuticals does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with an agency / recruiter, Taro Pharmaceuticals will not consider any referrals or agree to payment of referral or recruitment fees. In the event a recruiter or an agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Taro Pharmaceuticals explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.