Senior Java Developer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Senior Java Developer in our company, Alba Inc. This vacancy is based in Mississauga ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Java Developer Job
Company: Alba Inc
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Mississauga ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-02
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Sr. Java Developer
A client of Alba Inc, is looking for Sr. Java Developers to join our development team. You will be responsible for the development of the new product as well as the maintenance of and enhancements to the existing product. The role will effectively communicate with the team to uncover immediate/future needs, will convey those results to our clients in a meaningful way, and will deliver solutions in a proactive, fast-paced, client-service-driven development environment.
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of the Java project framework, develop high concurrency and distributed systems, and maintain the existing systems.
- Participate in the discussion and compilation of the project implementation plan, complete the preparation of the project requirements, outline, detailed design, and other documents.
- Responsible for the project subsystem or module design and coding.
- Responsible for core business system optimization, to ensure system security, quality, and performance.
- Responsible to deliver the SnapPay (Alipay strategic partners) system, a high concurrent andstable payment system to hundreds of thousands of merchants.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participating in project planning and solution proposals.
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into code.
- Implementing high quality unit tests. Performing peer code review to meet program qualitytargets. Identifying and diagnosing deficiencies related to systems, code, and infrastructure.
- Drafting system documentation for a wide variety of purposes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- 5+ years of disciplined application design and development experience in Java and 3+years in Java 8.
- Demonstrated strong development skills in Java and Spring boot.
- Proficiency in OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with designing & developing Restful web services with Spring mvc or Springwebflux for moderate to high traffic sites – experience at an internet company highlydesirable.
- Good at MySQL or other relational databases and excellent SQL skills.
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins and CI/CD process.
- Experience in developing micro service projects. Familiar with docker and k8s.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services.
- Extensive knowledge in concurrent and distributed programming models.
- Has a strong working ethic and obeys the code of conduct. Strictly follow the security andquality assurance procedure.
- Must be performance-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tightdeadlines.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $91,762.00-$97,189.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Mandarin (required)
Work Location: One location
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.