LAN Solutions Corp
For more than 22 years, LAN Solutions has provided comprehensive IT services and support to businesses and non-profit organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients count on us for reliable, stable, and secure technology including cloud services, a 24/7 Service Desk, scheduled on-site support, strategic IT planning, and more. We believe everybody deserves professionally managed IT services, so we customize each solution to their specific budget and goals for growth. Above all else, we are L*oyal, Accountable, and N*imble.
LAN Solutions continues to grow and is looking for the right person to join our dynamic team in Calgary.
Are you a “go-getter” with senior-level (6+ years) of IT support experience? Are you eager to learn the ropes and make a difference in a fast-paced, customer service-focused, fun environment where you will be introduced to a multitude of responsibilities relating to IT service and support?
If so, we would love to hear from you about the role of Senior IT Technician at LAN Solutions. The successful applicant for this position will be required to complete network architecture upgrades, server administration, firewall management, policy development, cloud architecture management, IT strategy planning, etc.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual who possesses:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and drive to succeed.
- A desire to provide impeccable IT support.
- The ability to work comfortably from home or at client locations.
- A diploma or degree relating to Information Technology.
- Senior-level, relevant employment experience: more than 6 years of industry experience is required.
- A firm understanding of computer networks (components, topology, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, including SharePoint and Teams.
- Capabilities in all facets of Windows Server administration.
- Knowledge of Windows Workstation and MS-Office applications.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and experience troubleshooting hardware failure.
- Firewall, switch, networking and backup solution experience (required).
- Experience with Apple products.
- Microsoft Azure experience will be beneficial.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- A car and valid drivers license.
We are eager to meet with qualified applicants looking to share their experiences with us. If you are ready to upgrade your career, share in our commitment to premium service delivery, and are ready to work in a dynamic company, please submit your resume for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Standard COVID-19 precautions are being taken.
- IT support: 6 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.