At CN, on a regular basis brings new and thrilling challenges. You’ll be able to count on an attention-grabbing surroundings the place you’re a part of ensuring our enterprise is operating optimally and safely―serving to maintain the economic system on observe. We offer the form of paid coaching and alternatives that long-term careers are constructed on and we acknowledge onerous employees who attempt to make a distinction. It is possible for you to to thrive in our close-knit, safety-focused tradition working collectively as ONE TEAM. The careers we provide are significant as a result of the work we do issues. Be part of us!
The Senior Audit Advisor, Data and Know-how (I&T)is liable for aiding the Inner Audit staff in engaging in its goals by bringing a scientific and centered method to judge and enhance the effectiveness of CN’s governance, threat administration, and inner management.
· Lead I&T and particular audit initiatives to mitigate the corporate’s info, cyber and operational expertise dangers
· Plan and develop audit packages and carry out audit initiatives primarily based on a threat evaluation method
· Consider system dangers, controls, and residual publicity for present programs and processes
· Establish alternatives for enchancment designed so as to add worth and enhance the group’s operations
· Present correct, well timed, clear, and concise audit outcomes to Administration
· Develop motion plans with Administration that treatment the dangers in a suitable timeframe
· Comply with-up and report progress on attaining strategic objectives outlined within the Administration Motion Plan
· Enhance the audit course of by innovation
· Preserve abreast of recent auditing methods and applied sciences
· Carry out testing of key I&T controls over monetary reporting
The position has commonplace working circumstances in an workplace surroundings with an everyday workweek from Monday to Friday. As a result of nature of the position, the incumbent should have the ability to meet tight deadlines, deal with stress, and stress.
· Between 3 to five years of expertise in inner audit in a medium to large-sized group
· Minimal 5 years of expertise in Data or Operational Know-how Safety
o Expertise working with the established cybersecurity requirements and frameworks
o Expertise main and managing compliance and advisory audit initiatives
o Expertise with knowledge analytics and knowledge visualization instruments*
*Any expertise for these above can be thought of as an asset
· Grasp’s in Enterprise Administration or a Bachelor’s Diploma in Pc Sciences, Data Methods, or equal
· Possess no less than one of many following safety certifications: Licensed Data System Safety Skilled (CISSP), Licensed Data System Auditor (CISA), Licensed Data Safety Supervisor (CISM), or Licensed in Threat and Data System Management (CRISC)
· Identifies potential security and safety dangers
· Collaborates with others and shares info
· Units route and conjures up others
· Communicates with impression
· Demonstrates agility and drives change
· Is aware of the enterprise and stays present on trade wants
· Applies vital pondering
· Solves issues to create worth
· Information of auditing procedures and threat evaluation
· Glorious data of I&T finest practices and frameworks (e.g., Management Targets for Data Applied sciences (COBIT) and Data Know-how Infrastructure Library (ITIL))
· Information of Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Fee (COSO)
· Information of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)*
· Fluently bilingual each written and verbal (English, French)*
*Any data for any of the above can be thought of as an asset
CN is a world-class transportation chief and trade-enabler. Important to the economic system, to the purchasers, and to the communities it serves, CN safely transports greater than 300 million tons of pure sources, manufactured merchandise, and completed items all through North America yearly. As the one railroad connecting Canada’s Japanese and Western coasts with the Southern tip of the U.S. by a 19,500 mile rail community, CN and its associates have been contributing to neighborhood prosperity and sustainable commerce since 1919. CN is dedicated to packages supporting social duty and environmental stewardship. At CN, we work as ONE TEAM, centered on security, sustainability and our clients, offering operational and provide chain excellence to ship outcomes.
At CN, we’re devoted to constructing North America’ssafest, (https://www.cn.ca/en/security/) mostinclusive (https://www.cn.ca/en/careers/diversity-equity-inclusion/) andsustainable (https://www.cn.ca/en/delivering-responsibly/surroundings/) railroad, which incorporates reflecting the communities during which we function. Analysis exhibits that candidates from underrepresented teams usually don’t apply until they really feel they match the job posting at 100%. Even if you happen to don’t see your self in each job requirement listed in a posting, we nonetheless encourage you to use. In case you require an lodging for the recruitment course of (together with alternate codecs of supplies, accessible assembly rooms or different lodging), please attain out to our staff at [email protected].
As an equal employment alternative employer, all certified candidates will obtain consideration for employment with out regard to race, coloration, faith, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender id, nationwide origin, incapacity, protected veteran standing, and different protected standing as required by relevant regulation. We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity, nonetheless, solely candidates into account can be contacted. Please monitor your e-mail frequently, as communication is primarily made by e-mail.
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.