We have a vacancy of Senior Front-End Developer in our company, ELITS. This vacancy is based in Montréal QC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Montréal QC
URL Expiry: 2022-11-27
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our operations in Montreal.
About this position:
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be part of our team and you main responsibilities are:
- Program and Design new Web Front-End, UI / UX for our application
- Perform unit tests and integration tests and debug existing and new changes.
- Participate in documenting the new front-end updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in web services front end software development
- Experience with front-end framework Angular required
- Experience with Git is required
- Experience with REST
- Previous cloud experience AWS is preferred
- Experience with code reviews
- English required
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.