Senior Front-End Developer (Gcs) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Senior Front-End Developer (Gcs) in our company, RBC. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Front-End Developer (Gcs) Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-19
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Senior Front-End Developer (Gcs) Job Detail
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior Front-End Developer (GCS)
What is the opportunity?
The JSOC Digital Development team is constantly undertaking complex development initiatives within Global Cyber Security. In this role, you will be a full-stack developer within the JSOC Digital Development team, responsible for designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms.
This role will include delivering UI components, which will help us build a creative user experience and increase our application engagements.
This role will also involve creating guides and following a best-practice approach when developing a user interface.
It would contribute to skill diversity in the team and give us confidence and appetite to intake more frontend-related applications.
What will you do?
- Develop front-end components based on internal designers’ wireframes.
- Implement best practices with leading front-end development frameworks to achieve the best user experience.
- Introduce modern unit-test frameworks to our DevOps pipeline.
- Contribute to the code review process for front-end components while applying the best practices approach.
- Drive the team to the next level in front-end development work.
- Contributing to skill diversity in the team would give us confidence and appetite to intake more front-end related applications.
- You’ll help build/maintain the systems, products, and tools responsible for delivering solutions that intersect the financial and cybercrime spaces.
- Engineer high-quality integrated systems across multiple teams
- Gather input from stakeholders to direct and inform development while enhancing final product deliverables
- Continuously identify potential issues, conflicts, and risks while analyzing these issues and developing appropriate mitigations or escalating where appropriate.
- Establish strong working relationships across various business units and platforms to build influence and impact with key business partners.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Python Development.
- Experience working with front-end unit testing frameworks (Jest, Vitest).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating/consuming APIs.
- Proven experience in the PR review process.
- Proven excellence in system design for front-end components.
- Proven work experience using Agile methodologies and software engineering best practices to deliver software from design to deployment.
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical designs and ideas to a diverse audience of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Knowledgeable in building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant web applications.
- Experience with Django framework and Python.
- Understanding of Docker and other containerized platforms.
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in cloud engineering and deployments.
- Motivated and analytical, with a strong achievement orientation and attention to detail.
- Planning and Coordination – Effectively interact with all stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements, prepare design specifications, and provide technical support for applications, as instructed by senior team members.
- Stay Current with Best Practices – Constantly looking for ways to improve user experience and insights consumption, staying up to date with industry best practices in data management tools and big data analytics.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving mutual success.
- Opportunity to develop industry-leading solutions that target cyber security concerns within a mature organization
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.